WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I can't find out how to sign out though. You know where it is?

When you first enter the forums, swipe left at the "new" screen to get to the settings page. Hit my account and you should be able to sign out there.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Has anyone here been on a cruise? I went 3 years ago and I'm itching to do it again...

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

When you first enter the forums, swipe left at the "new" screen to get to the settings page. Hit my account and you should be able to sign out there.

I see my account, but when i tap it, it shows my profile and threads i posted in. I can't for the life of me find how to sign out.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I see my account, but when i tap it, it shows my profile and threads i posted in. I can't for the life of me find how to sign out.

Hmmm. Try settings > content > delete WPC account. That's weird, as I remember an easy sign out function in the app someplace...

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm. Try settings > content > delete WPC account. That's weird, as I remember an easy sign out function in the app someplace...

Thanks man that worked. I have a feeling I'm overlooking it somehow. I also would think the sign out function would be around somewhere.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's something I would love to try one day. Definitely on my to-do list.

I went on Carnival Cruise lines. It was ok, but I think I may try another line next time. There are cruises to nohwere out of NYC, but I may do one that goes up the coast to Canada or an Alaskan cruise next time.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks man that worked. I have a feeling I'm overlooking it somehow. I also would think the sign out function would be around somewhere.

No problem. Did you ever look into those purity headphones? I think I read that the MSFT store has the in ears on sale too...

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

I make the best coffee maker man. Of course, it should be Nescafe. Guests are always welcome. You would be an even more welcome guest, if you play L4D2 U_U

What is going on with my sentence structure? Should stop watching my PC and comment at the same time. arghghhh!!!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
No problem. Did you ever look into those purity headphones? I think I read that the MSFT store has the in ears on sale too...

Yeah I picked up the black in ear ones from amazon last week. They're pretty good. I'm pleased with them overall. Vocals and guitars are surprisingly good. Highs are hit and miss occasionally. But good enough for my needs. Thanks for the recommendation again.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I picked up the black in ear ones from amazon last week. They're pretty good. I'm pleased with them overall. Vocals and guitars are surprisingly good. Highs are hit and miss occasionally. But good enough for my needs. Thanks for the recommendation again.

Glad you like them. Having used the wired HD, if I had the cash (especially since you can use them wired as well), I would have bough the pro HD models. Still good stuff from Nokia.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
huh, happily flashed my L820 with GDR2/Amber today. I know I'm late, and 50% of people has it already, but it was a huge challenge, as 70% of Windows XP users can't handle the drivers thing... I couldnt also... until today. So it doesn't matter I tried about 40 kinds of Nokia/WindowsPhone/Windows/Microsoft/USB/Motherboard --> DRIVERS, plugged and unplugged my Lumia about 200times to 6 different USB slots, and rebooted my PC about 100 times, before I succeeded..... I've got what I wanted to.! If anyone with WinXP has a problem with Lumia 820/920 displaying as an Corrupted/Unknown MTP device (portable device) even with the newest Microsoft's MTP Porting Kit 12, and couldn't install any drivers to it, even manually, because it wasn't accepting them, then I'm here to assist. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb