WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

uh, but I......... nevermind. :-( I wonder if anyone here likes modern classical/ambient instrumental-piano music.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I cant go for 3 weeks without the INTERNET!!!!!!

Poor thing, i'll try to lend you my wireless connection. :p

Just how much MB is used on a WPCentral post, i wonder...

I want to know when GDR 2 will be available on my phone!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks...what's the ugliest looking yet best tasting meal you've ever had?

Some rabbit on Tenerife, big junks of rabbit from the entire body in a brown undefinable sauce.

It looked terrifying but was very good.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Is it appropriate to post a story I am writing, in this thread?

Can I get banned for boring everybody out of their minds?

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

I listen to jazz radio. Especially when I am working on a dead line. Does that count?

It's another piece of cake, but jazz is great too. I like to listen when I'm chilling at evenings after hard day! :)

+ you won't get banned until you decide to post perverted life stories - it might happen then :) also if its extra boring your posts may be overlooked in future, just like mine LOL
Come on, tell us the story!

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

It's another piece of cake, but jazz is great too. I like to listen when I'm chilling at evenings after hard day! :)

+ you won't get banned until you decide to post perverted life stories - it might happen then :) also if its extra boring your posts may be overlooked in future, just like mine LOL
Come on, tell us the story!

Man, I hope you are serious on this. I shut down my blog after working my *** off for each post. No takers for that. No, I wont use this thread to advertise my dead blog. I just want, someone, anyone to read what I write.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Man, I hope you are serious on this. I shut down my blog after working my *** off for each post. No takers for that. No, I wont use this thread to advertise my dead blog. I just want, someone, anyone to read what I write.

pm me the link and I will read your stuff. What do you like to write about on your blog? I do have one of my own, but life has been making it hard to post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss