WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Man, I hope you are serious on this. I shut down my blog after working my *** off for each post. No takers for that. No, I wont use this thread to advertise my dead blog. I just want, someone, anyone to read what I write.

Yeah what is your blog about? I might be interested.

pm me the link and I will read your stuff. What do you like to write about on your blog? I do have one of my own, but life has been making it hard to post.

You have a blog too? I find myself with a lot of free time and I'm always curious to read up on something new.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I want to post what I thought was interesting .... so i went to this grad party and ate and drank soda but as i was looking around...... i saw kids and some older peeps on their phones and the majority of their phones were IPhones some androids and i was surprising because it was a party!:shocked: and what even surprised me the most was that kids that were around 4-6 years where on their parents phones or bros or sis phones and they knew how to use it ..... at that age i didn't know how to use a phone :p . that got to me because the party wasn't boring at all but i guess some peeps preferred to be on their phones .......explains why the don't know how to dance >:p but how little kids know how to use a cell phone. if that's how the future generation is going to be like....... then i am not going to look forward to when i get super old and tell my stories on how tech was in my days :)

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
The point is, that 80% of kids in big cities, 50-60% in smaller ones, are loosing their childhood everyday spending their time in-front of Smartphones/PCs/gaming consoles... That's sad, really I see a lot of kids aged 2-6 on my district, but rarely 7-10 and almost any 11-16... 17 and more are okay, they do remember those good times when kids played football on local pitch, not in newest FIFA on xbox :( I'm asking then, WHERE ARE PARENTS? BUYING NEW SMARTPHONE DOESN'T COMPENSATE YOUR ABSENCE!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Idk, neighborhoods aren't as safe as they used to be. When I was growing up, as far back as I can remember, I'd ride my bike, by myself, anywhere and as far as I wanted to go. Nowadays, I don't think I'd let my kid do the same. Too many pedophiles and such out there.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
hmmm. I would let my kid go out, if I had one. It's a big city, but this specified district is very safe.:) Anyway I'm sure I wouldn't let my kid spend whole day with phone, or PC. And guess you don't do that. :p

Last edited:

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Remember when most sites were just annoying backgrounds, frames and way too many gifs for dialup? I miss those days. The internet felt more like a baby and a unique place to be...

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Just saw a commercial from a law firm that wanted to sue people's stockbrokers for losing money...Really???

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

pm me the link and I will read your stuff. What do you like to write about on your blog? I do have one of my own, but life has been making it hard to post.

I don't want to be one of those guys who comes to forums to advertise his blog. :p

At lease I know two posters who 'might' read what I write. This is a ' anything goes ' thread. I might as well post stuff here.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Don't worry folks..... Big Paddy is only slowed down. You can not stop him, you can only hope to contain him.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I love tech, cell phones, and mobile as much as the next WP Central poster, but I was with some friends and we all took our families to dinner. My buddy and I were just rolling on the floor, laughing at each other and talking smack when in a pause in our conversation I looked over and nearly everyone else in our party, regardless of age, was scrolling on their phones, not even talking.

Really, people??? I just made serious fun of everyone. Put down the gadgets, gang, and let's have a conversation.....

mrdeeds_72

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site

Just finished watching Dexter. Loving that show until the Walking Dead, How I Met Your Mother and Supernatural return. Too bad its the last season!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just finished watching Dexter. Loving that show until the Walking Dead, How I Met Your Mother and Supernatural return. Too bad its the last season!

It's amazing that Supernatural kept its quality that long. Look at other series, for example Bones. Bones was great the first 3 seasons or so, and no it's so terrible.

mrdeeds_72

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site

It's amazing that Supernatural kept its quality that long. Look at other series, for example Bones. Bones was great the first 3 seasons or so, and no it's so terrible.

I can't see Supernatural lasting more than 2 more seasons, but I would love to be proven wrong!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I tried to go back to see what's been going on, so far sorted out that BP was losing his internet and there's talk of TV shows.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss