WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LOL! I don't think his son had anything to do with the assasination. The church was built in his memory.

Now I get it, the church was commissioned by the son, not the assassination ;-)

Yeah I thought the same. I guess all forums have people like that.

Maybe he's just very ironic. By writing this post he already has participated, if he did it with this with an humorous intention it's cool ;-)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Speaking of league of legends. What are some good MMORPG's that don't require you to spend half your life playing. Want to find one I can play for a few hours a week and still have an interesting experience.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Am I the only one having this issue: Writing a sensitive email, checking the recipients multiple times, checking the mail multiple times, checking the recipients again. Sending the mail, doing something different, and then suddenly having the urge to check again a few minutes later just to make really sure?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Am I the only one having this issue: Writing a sensitive email, checking the recipients multiple times, checking the mail multiple times, checking the recipients again. Sending the mail, doing something different, and then suddenly having the urge to check again a few minutes later just to make really sure?

Well if I wrote more frequent sensitive emails I would be that paranoid too! Worst thing to happen is to have the email end up in the wrong place. There's many stories, some true, of people sending the wrong email to the wrong person.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

same here, I even check manually when my mail synchronization option is set to 'after receiving'. I don't trust it :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Out of curiosity, does anyone know of a good photo editing app that allows free rotation? All the ones I have downloaded only do 90 degrees and flip.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What makes the Hermitage even more impressive is the building on the other side, the General Staff Building.

This is taken from within the Hermitage through a small open window, hence the off angle.

WP_20130806_016.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Very impressing. This area seems huge, I think I should start to think about visiting Saint Petersburg.

Still not as impressive as this: Architect Forgets Elevator for 47 Floor Skyscraper in Spain - SPIEGEL ONLINE ;-)

That is too funny. Sad, but funny. It would appear that there was a lot of rethinking on the project and that caused the mishaps. It happens. It's not the first time I've heard of issues like this unfortunately. The scary part is that sometimes these types of constant changes can have unforeseen dangers and personally I think I'll stay away from that building.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Out of curiosity, does anyone know of a good photo editing app that allows free rotation? All the ones I have downloaded only do 90 degrees and flip.

There's no such app for Windows Phone.
Take a look, it's an desktop app: http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-tool-rotate.html
Hope it's what you're looking for, then go to download section: http://www.gimp.org/downloads/
I do use GIMP to edit my photos, but I've never used to rotate by other value than 90? + I'm not at home to check personally. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

There's no such app for Windows Phone.
Take a look, it's an desktop app: 4.5.?Rotate
Hope it's what you're looking for, then go to download section: GIMP - Downloads
I do use GIMP to edit my photos, but I've never used to rotate by other value than 90? + I'm not at home to check personally. :)

I was referring to on the phone. Sorry for the vagueness. I sometimes have a tendency to be a bit crooked and there's no easy way to fix that on the phone out of any of the editors I've seen.

Though some people hate Google, Picasa is actually a good photo editing software, has a great photo straightener. There's also Ifranview IrfanView - Official Homepage - one of the most popular viewers worldwide that has some great plug-ins.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs