WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well, my dream of getting a Lumia 920 is almost officially deal. Guess I'm stuck with my 8X + 810 combo after all (not a bad consolation prize).

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Hmmm if I remember correctly or a little from my biology in High school are enzymes the things that break up things so our body can use them

Actually, an enzyme is just a catalyst in your body, it can also be used to attach or change things, not only breaking them up :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Actually, an enzyme is just a catalyst in your body, it can also be used to attach or change things, not only breaking them up :)
AHH I see, it just goes to show that I only remember half of it ...makes sense why I got a B in bio in high school :eek:rly:

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Wonder if dogs wish they could blog online, and if so, what breed would blog on which site??

I am sure my mutt would blog on hunting sites, trying desperately to find a wy to catch a goose.

Doberman pooches would blog on home security.
Poodles would do hair care.
Beagles would blog on team sports sites.
Collie's would cruise "Saving kids in well" tips.
Labrador Retrievers are way too ADD to blog.....

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Wonder if dogs wish they could blog online, and if so, what breed would blog on which site??

I am sure my mutt would blog on hunting sites, trying desperately to find a wy to catch a goose.

We have a dog at my parents place. It would love visiting forums that discuss the best way to bite footwear (*_*)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'd advise my mothers puppy to visit the thread: "How to not pee from positive excitement."

I don't really know what to do in this situation, just ignore it or snub (what verb do you use to describe training a dog by using cutting words?) her, what only could make it worse.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'd advise my mothers puppy to visit the thread: "How to not pee from positive excitement."

I don't really know what to do in this situation, just ignore it or snub (what verb do you use to describe training a dog by using cutting words?) her, what only could make it worse.

There's a program here in the UK called, It's Me or the Dog. A professional dog trainer deals with 'problem' dogs that people own. There is an episode of where she deals with a similar situation. I don't fully recall what the solution is but you can see if the episodes are available on YouTube or somewhere online. 99% of dogs that have issues are due to the owners I have since learned.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

There's a program here in the UK called, It's Me or the Dog. A professional dog trainer deals with 'problem' dogs that people own. There is an episode of where she deals with a similar situation. I don't fully recall what the solution is but you can see if the episodes are available on YouTube or somewhere online. 99% of dogs that have issues are due to the owners I have since learned.
That sounds like The Dog Whisperer.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My mother had dogs for years, this one is the first doing this. But it becomes rarer, maybe it will stop when the dog is older.

I don't know, maybe she already asked her dog trainer.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

My mother had dogs for years, this one is the first doing this. But it becomes rarer, maybe it will stop when the dog is older.

I don't know, maybe she already asked her dog trainer.

It's possible she has. When I said that 99% of issues are related to owners it's usually something they do that trigger the problem sometimes unknowningly.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The difference:

Victoria Stilwell
untitled.png

Cesar Millan
imagesCAP1R305.jpg

There is one thing in common between them though. They both passionately care about dogs.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

This time my experiment worked beautifully. That's a good thing, after all it's my last productive week here. Now I can start to organize my exit and wrapping everything up ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiuniuz