WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Continuing the topic of matching clothes. I would love to wear the same clothes that my Xbox Avatar does. Use some PhotoShop. Get the virtual me and the real me in the same shot. Ah!

Now that would be cool - I have actually got the same halo 4 t shirt that my avatar wears - just need the warthog to drive round in.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Today my boss came back from his two weeks of holidays, finally read my report entirely, and now I have the pleasure to rework it until tomorrow.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This just feels like a middling type week for me so far. While I'm not complaining, I cannot help but realize how listless the week has gone to this point...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So what are folks favorite season of the year? I like spring, because I have the summer to look forward to. 😊. Fall I can do without here in the NYC area because it means winter and all its grey, dark days are around the corner..

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

So what are folks favorite season of the year? I like spring, because I have the summer to look forward to. . Fall I can do without here in the NYC area because it means winter and all its grey, dark days are around the corner..

I prefer good ol' salt and pepper...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Over here at Microsoft Singapore, I was told about the Lumia tablet that is coming soon. It won't be cheap, but on the low end, Huawei is coming out with an 8" Windows 8 table.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss