WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So what are folks favorite season of the year? I like spring, because I have the summer to look forward to. ��. Fall I can do without here in the NYC area because it means winter and all its grey, dark days are around the corner..

In Cali I prefer the fall because I still get awsome afternoons to chill with my friends and get good temps and I also like winter because as a Hispanic we get find excuses to make tamales :excited:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

I swear, if I see one more commercial for the Jobs movie, someone might get an apple shoved up... *massages temples*.....I might have to turn the tv off.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I swear, if I see one more commercial for the Jobs movie, someone might get an apple shoved up... *massages temples*.....I might have to turn the tv off.

Jobs jobbed many folks. I still like the Woz between them both, personally. Don't think you'll see a Bill Gates movie either.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

But, but, he was innovative and copied
xerox tech first

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

its a little quiet ....... did peeps run out of stuff to say or is everyone sleeping ......oh ya that's right most of you guys are on the other side of America:smile: its still 10 over here :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss