WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good morning!

After finishing the report yesterday I went out with friends. For a Wednesday it got very late and now I am sitting on my bed and should get up...

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!

After finishing the report yesterday I went out with friends. For a Wednesday it got very late and now I am sitting on my bed and should get up...

Good morning. I'm also still in bed doing my obligatory "check the wpcentral forums" before I get up. Good luck with your report.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning. I'm also still in bed doing my obligatory "check the wpcentral forums" before I get up. Good luck with your report.

Thanks, I have arrived now at the lab, after picking up my bike in an entirely different direction... will see now if my boss is already here ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'd be happy it's Thursday except I'm too tired to care.

I feel a little hung over. I should probably get some "Zn?ni".

Zn?ni is what we call a little snack in the morning in Switzerland. It comes from the Swiss German number nine (n?n). In the afternoon we call it "Zvieri", based on the number four (vier). This is of course referring to the time.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I feel a little hung over. I should probably get some "Zn?ni".

Zn?ni is what we call a little snack in the morning in Switzerland. It comes from the Swiss German number nine (n?n). In the afternoon we call it "Zvieri", based on the number four (vier). This is of course referring to the time.

Interesting. I guess that corresponds to when people usually had a snack?

Here in the UK I get confused sometimes by the terminology. Doesn't help that I spent time in Australia where the same terminology is used differently. To give an example.

Tea typically in Australia refers to 'snack time' morning or afternoon. Where Tea in the UK usually refers to the evening meal. Then I've heard people refer to tea as lunch. Then there's the term dinner for lunch, which is usually the evening meal in Australia and Canada/US.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Interesting. I guess that corresponds to when people usually had a snack?

Yes, exactly. That was before the times we started to work at 8 or 9 o'clock ;-)

Here in the UK I get confused sometimes by the terminology. Doesn't help that I spent time in Australia where the same terminology is used differently. To give an example.

Tea typically in Australia refers to 'snack time' morning or afternoon. Where Tea in the UK usually refers to the evening meal. Then I've heard people refer to tea as lunch. Then there's the term dinner for lunch, which is usually the evening meal in Australia and Canada/US.

That really is confusing. But after all it should be alright as long as there is food... however I think the save thing to do is talking about a specific time when making an appointment ;-)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

My cold has kicked it up a notch - going for full on man flu - still soldiering on at work though - I look and feel like pestilence.
pestilence.jpg

Come to me and get infected...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Wow almost mid way through the day. Amazing what being totally bored and doing nothing can do to the time... :p Of course that's not true. I am doing something, sort of.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. Is it too early to ask folks about upcoming weekend plans?

Depends on your age group. If you're my age you plan a bit ahead of time. If you're 20 something then who knows?

As it is I'm currently going to a Thai Festival this weekend. http://www.secretts.co.uk/event/amazing-thailand-festival/

Not sure about anything else at the moment. There was another event I wanted to go to but ended up on the same day.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Nope should be fixed by Friday.......

Of course should have guessed it :p

Not a happy bunny :angry:

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

Back in Manila after attending the Partner Conference in Singapore.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos