WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Not to complain or anything but I am curious as to why the GDR2 and Amber update is showing up everywhere else but not the UK... oh well.

In other news, people complain about their phones for various reasons. More news at 6.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Depends on your age group. If you're my age you plan a bit ahead of time. If you're 20 something then who knows?

As it is I'm currently going to a Thai Festival this weekend. http://www.secretts.co.uk/event/amazing-thailand-festival/

Not sure about anything else at the moment. There was another event I wanted to go to but ended up on the same day.

That festival looks good. I got a dinner dinner with a mercurial but cool friend of my sister tomorrow night. She's leaving town in 2 weeks so we're gonna get some Ethiopian food at one of my favorite spots. If I get through my chores this weekend, I may come into the city and walk through a street fair - haven't done that yet all summer...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Yep however went to O2 to have a look saw the 925 it so BEAUTIFUL!!!

Very intermittent like listening to radio while going through a cave.

You better have been eating some good cake during your time off from the internet...

The 925 is nice. I played with on in the t-mo store yesterday after work...a pity the version they offer here in the US is 16GB only...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That festival looks good. I got a dinner dinner with a mercurial but cool friend of my sister tomorrow night. She's leaving town in 2 weeks so we're gonna get some Ethiopian food at one of my favorite spots. If I get through my chores this weekend, I may come into the city and walk through a street fair - haven't done that yet all summer...

I haven't spent much time in London this summer at all. I wouldn't mind going in to just wander around sometime soon to just wander around somewhere. I still have a lot of places to visit there as I've only been in the area for a year and half.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I haven't spent much time in London this summer at all. I wouldn't mind going in to just wander around sometime soon to just wander around somewhere. I still have a lot of places to visit there as I've only been in the area for a year and half.

that's the one thing I love about being in a big metro area - the freedom to go wander and find some nice stuff too on the fly. There are a ton of spots in NYC I haven't visited in a few years. I usually try to have one to two summer weekends where I do the aimless thing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

that's the one thing I love about being in a big metro area - the freedom to go wander and find some nice stuff too on the fly. There are a ton of spots in NYC I haven't visited in a few years. I usually try to have one to two summer weekends where I do the aimless thing.

I'd like to return to New York in the summer one day. Last time was 2005 in the winter. I only was there for three days so hoping to spend more time when I go again. Probably won't be for some years though. Too many places to visit over here in the EU.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I would like:

-to parachute once.

-see a prize fight (boxing) at Ceasers Palace on Las Vegas.

-go to Carnival in Rio.

-learn to snow ski (close to a hospital, of course).

-go to New Years Eve in New York

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I would like:

-to parachute once.

-see a prize fight (boxing) at Ceasers Palace on Las Vegas.

-go to Carnival in Rio.

-learn to snow ski (close to a hospital, of course).

-go to New Years Eve in New York

A bucket list. I just have a list of things I'd like to do. Chances are I will do them probably in the next 10 years. That doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing things once I get there! :D

- Visit the pyramids in Egypt
- Visit Istanbul
- Visit India
- Visit Morocco
- Do a safari in Africa
- Visit Machu Picchu (though this is one I'm unsure of)
- Visit Mayan Ruins
- Visit Banff National Park (Lake Louise)
- Visit Yosemite National Park
- Utah National Parks#

There's a whole bunch of cities in the list that I won't put in. :)

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Well my 3G service died on my phone today. The odd part is, the H+ logo is present as ever. I have full signal. Yet, I am getting below 2G speeds. Too bored to call customer care.

May be the issue will fix itself by tomorrow. May be it wont. Thank god for widespread WiFi availability.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon