WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Why didn't HTC put wireless charging in all of their 8X models? I'm finally getting good 3G speeds in my area, which means I may use my 810 less. I really want to get my 8X fixed up, but may have to wait a few weeks...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

And I prefer amoled over IPS display after going into O2 with the 925, switch the colour of the tile to red to compare to the 920.

It look a lot more better and sometimes with the IPS display it look a bit washed out if you get me. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And I prefer amoled over IPS display after going into O2 with the 925, switch the colour of the tile to red to compare to the 920.

It look a lot more better and sometimes with the IPS display it look a bit washed out if you get me. :p

I'm on the fence. i like the realistic colors the IPS display has. I do prefer his w the AMOLED looks on both the 925 and 1020. They added the color adjusters on the 810 as well and while it gives it a more realistic look, I still rather the oversaturated colors on the Portico update. BP, if you don't want your 920, you can ship it here and I will take good care of it...

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

...I am just realizing that the Outlook Exchange web access isn't as optimal for sending big emails as Outlook itself. If I can't send this now I have to go to my lab and do it from there :/

Oh, it worked, great!

I have the Office 365 subscription. Yet, 80 % of the work gets done with Microsoft web apps. Of not for that 20 % work, would have cancelled the 365 subscription long time ago.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

I still don't have a clue what my 820 has. Its better than any other phone I have used though.

Waiting for that rumored Nokia Tablet announcement

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

How's folks day going so far? Got some pork tenderloin cooking and I'm watching wild justice on NatGeo...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

How's folks day going so far? Got some pork tenderloin cooking and I'm watching wild justice on NatGeo...

I have a very important presentation tomorrow and the entire day I have done nothing for it.

I slept in, went for a run, bought some ice cream, had a nap, cleaned the kitchen, played on my 3DS, watched some Bad Movie Beatdown clips, wrote some important emails (at least that I did), cooked dinner and that's about it.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I have a very important presentation tomorrow and the entire day I have done nothing for it.

I slept in, went for a run, bought some ice cream, had a nap, cleaned the kitchen, played on my 3DS, watched some Bad Movie Beatdown clips, wrote some important emails (at least that I did), cooked dinner and that's about it.

Good luck with your presentation. I don't really like presentations myself.

Transformers the Dark Side of the Moon showed up on Netflix here in UK. Might give it another watch.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Thought about going to the movies, but nothing in my small burb even remotely appeals to me. "Two Guns" is already gone, and none of the new movies sound like anything that is worth paying movie ticket prices for. More like rentals. Hate only having one theatre within 30 miles.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Transformers the Dark Side of the Moon showed up on Netflix here in UK. Might give it another watch.

I haven't seen that one. I paid for the other two. I can't bring myself to sit through another. Ugh. And I usually LIKE brainless action flicks. Those first two were just horrid....

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I haven't seen that one. I paid for the other two. I can't bring myself to sit through another. Ugh. And I usually LIKE brainless action flicks. Those first two were just horrid....

I'm with you, I watch the third one didn't like any of them, I prefer Die Hard 1, 2, vengeance, 4.0 and good day to die hard.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm messing with the FFXIV ARR beta, so far it's leaps and bounds better than what was released a couple of years ago

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)