WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Thought about going to the movies, but nothing in my small burb even remotely appeals to me. "Two Guns" is already gone, and none of the new movies sound like anything that is worth paying movie ticket prices for. More like rentals. Hate only having one theatre within 30 miles.

I've heard good things about Elysium. Haven't been to the pictures in ages.

I haven't seen that one. I paid for the other two. I can't bring myself to sit through another. Ugh. And I usually LIKE brainless action flicks. Those first two were just horrid....

I watched it. I visited Berlin with a friend, and this evening it was raining and cold so we decided to go to the cinema. And it was the only movie we hadn't seen next to some romantic comedies. We found it dreadful, I think mostly because we can't ignore stupidity for over the top action ;-)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

For me, the problem with Transformers Dark Side of the Moon was the dialogue. There were a lot of full on cheese ball lines and a lot of the time it just didn't feel natural. However, I think the action sequences were just about the best in the series. I think Optimus was best shown in this movie. On a side note, not wanting to sound cruel, I thought it might have been fitting for Bee to get killed in that certain scene (without trying to spoil the movie too much).

I've got Deus Ex Human Resolution to play, I might play it in a bit.

Or play BATMAN!!!

Deus Ex HR is one of my favourite games. Hope you enjoy it. I love the takedowns in it. Never got old for me even though I wish there was more variety in them.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Final Fantasy...........

Don't know what else. :p

I'm considering getting Deus Ex Human Revolution on my Xbox, actually I've been considering it for a few months now. :)

It very cheap now, I took a look at it for PS3 which was ?5.00 not bad.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Final Fantasy...........

Don't know what else. :p

I'm considering getting Deus Ex Human Revolution on my Xbox, actually I've been considering it for a few months now. :)

I like the way the game allows you to approach objectives in numerous ways. If you want a firefight, you got it. If you want silent takedowns, it's an option. If you want to be a ghost, there's stealth aspects with various paths to take to an objective. You can also work your skills to match your play style. I also like the story and gathering info about the world on pc's and other hackable stuff. I think it's worth a look if it interests you in the slightest. Only knock on the game I can think of is the abysmal boss fights.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, here's the end result of the work in the kitchen. First is before I pulled the tenderloin, the second is the lightly sauced pile (homemade), the final is some extra BBQ sauce i had in the fridge. Again, shots courtesy of the 8X. WP_20130818_002.jpgWP_20130818_004.jpgWP_20130818_007.jpg

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Great. Going to be dreaming about some juicy tenderloin when I go to bed in a bit :eck:

Looks delicious.

luiislp

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site

Today is my first day back to college and my 3 biggest challege for this semester are
1. Move on and forget about my crush... (she didnt care about me and she is only using me)
2.Keep my 3.6 GPA while Im working and going to school
3. Find "the one" Like Ted from How I met your Mother did lol

If you can tell Im not excited at for going back to school but I hope I do well Bc I dont wanna have my current job for the rest of my life :p

BergerKing

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

20130806_172134_zps67172fda.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon