WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

haha right. Well it's ok then. Just wondering if it was on my end or not. Can't believe how bad the youtube service has gotten worse over time. I even get pixilation/artifacts in some videos even if they are in 720 or 1080p.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

haha right. Well it's ok then. Just wondering if it was on my end or not. Can't believe how bad the youtube service has gotten worse over time. I even get pixilation/artifacts in some videos even if they are in 720 or 1080p.

I get really bad video quality at random, i'm busy watching a video and then, the video looks like a video shot from a low end Samsung.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Youtube is a boring topic. Let's talk about cake!

At the moment I'm watching the new episode of Breaking Bad. Good stuff.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning all. Not been on the internet for 3 days. Just read through 250 posts to catch up and realised we all come out with the most random sh*t.

Oh yeah... Welcome back BP :cool:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Youtube is a boring topic. Let's talk about cake!

At the moment I'm watching the new episode of Breaking Bad. Good stuff.

I had cake this weekend. However it was not picture worthy nor very good. So disappointed. :unhappy:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

But hey, we like it like that. :) Confusing, weird and wacky are on trend... :p

I just went through my presentation I have to give this afternoon, and I still fluff sometimes. (Is the word "fluff" applied correctly in this sentence?)

Therefore I have decided to leave out a sentence which breaks my speaking flow and isn't essential to the talk.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I just went through my presentation I have to give this afternoon, and I still fluff sometimes. (Is the word "fluff" applied correctly in this sentence?)

Therefore I have decided to leave out a sentence which breaks my speaking flow and isn't essential to the talk.

Fluff - almost correct - if you had said "fluff my lines" it would have been perfect.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Don't know if you ever heard of Urban dictionary but here's the link to fluff. Urban Dictionary: fluff

Not sure it represents what you wanted to say. In this instance I would probably use 'flounder' myself. Or using Aussie slang, you 'stuff it up' some times. I'm guessing what you were trying to portray in the presentation didn't come out the right way?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett