WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'll take a shower now and leave for my presentation. Wish me luck. With the presentation, not with showering.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks! Looking forward to maybe making a two meat meatloaf for dinner. 😊

How long are folks' commute to work/school? Mine round trip is 3 hours to work. My school (studying for a masters in social work) is 20 mins from my house but is on my regular work commute.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Morning folks! Looking forward to maybe making a two meat meatloaf for dinner. 😊

How long are folks' commute to work/school? Mine round trip is 3 hours to work. My school (studying for a masters in social work) is 20 mins from my house but is on my regular work commute.

Good morning.

mmm I love meatloaf. So many food posts giving me cravings.

My school commute is around 1hr long.

That 3hr commute sounds tough. No doubt those headphones you have ease you through it.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good morning.

mmm I love meatloaf. So many food posts giving me cravings.

My school commute is around 1hr long.

That 3hr commute sounds tough. No doubt those headphones you have ease you through it.

The headphones help. Actually, I'm using some back up Skull Candy's right now until I free up some cash to ship the Purity in ears to Nokia for exchange. I plan to do that the same time,I'm repairing my 8X. I use my Purity cans at home. 😊.

I won't lie though, in a sea of iPhones, Notes, S3s and S4s, I like standing with my WP. I see a few 920s but I mostly see 8Xs in the wild.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Right I see. Should be all good when you get everything back again :D

I don't see that many high end WP whenever I'm out and about. I do see quite a lot Lumia 520 phones around though. Seems like it is selling well here in the UK.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Right I see. Should be all good when you get everything back again :D

I don't see that many high end WP whenever I'm out and about. I do see quite a lot Lumia 520 phones around though. Seems like it is selling well here in the UK.
Same here.
Though, I keep seeing 620s wherever I go.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

If you're over at forums.wpcentral.com, you should see that this thread has 1868 likes overall.

And, you should also see that this thread is the second largest, with 2554 posts as of the time of typing.
The largest thread is still Dave Blake's Ban the post above you! Game! thread, with 3264 posts and (just) 321 likes.

Well, I couldn't really search for specific threads, so I'll try my best to add more info.

BergerKing

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

And I thought I was bad. If I were to have a data plan, I'd need at least 1GB, simply for web browsing and YouTube.
About 50MB would be used on text and maybe 2 calls (since I hate calling.)

Well, I totally use my phone in lieu of a laptop. I mod on mobile, and share a ton of stuff, call up hundreds of pages a day. The streaming of my ball games doesn't take as much data as one would expect, though.

BergerKing

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

How I see this picture: Your dog just killed a rabbit and takes a dump of triumph now.

I hope it wasn't your neighbor's child's pet...

Gotta make room.... ;)

But that's a wild cottontail, they don't adapt well to captivity.

BergerKing

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

This thread has just gotten an award for the most random and confusing sets of posts in a forum thread. :p

Then folks are doing it right. A thread like this is entertaining because it's like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates, with a random slab of Ex-Lax thrown in in various places. Ya never know what you're gonna get.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos