WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Then folks are doing it right. A thread like this is entertaining because it's like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates, with a random slab of Ex-Lax thrown in in various places. Ya never know what you're gonna get.

That's got to be the best quote about this thread yet.

BergerKing

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Three days of work. Also, you're in the top thanked list right now.

There are those who have to work hard and those who get a head start.
*sighs*

That is the miracle of entertaining posts. People will thank you when you come in and make them appreciate something that they haven't seen before, or if it makes them laugh on a dismal Monday morning. Or feel good about what they do. Sometimes it's answering a helpful question, other times it's making them spit coffee on their screen because of something you just posted that tickled their funny bone. Those moments: Priceless.

BergerKing

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Some members will look at the mod teams as an adversary. I try not to make it so contentious. I've been crossing the forum barriers because it's time to bust some of them down. We are people, and laughter is better than madness.

BergerKing

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

Y'all ought see the madness that my phone can be. I frequently have as many as 16 tabs open in my browser at once. All the MN sites except Web OS, chat rooms, and the various forum pages I may be working all at once. I'd only used computers a couple of times before I had a smartphone, so I adapted to the mobile format and haven't looked back. In fact, I use it so much I'm considering a pallet.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Y'all ought see the madness that my phone can be. I frequently have as many as 16 tabs open in my browser at once. All the MN sites except Web OS, chat rooms, and the various forum pages I may be working all at once. I'd only used computers a couple of times before I had a smartphone, so I adapted to the mobile format and haven't looked back. In fact, I use it so much I'm considering a pallet.

RIP WebOS you will never be forgotten, now there firefoxs.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Just watched Evil Dead remake. Man, what a borefest. I will take any of the original evil dead movies over the remake.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Argh. I should be asleep by now, but this rain...it's making me deaf.

Downpour+tin roofs all around you = deafening experience.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12