WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

While watching TV

uvuta6ad.jpg

Sent from my LT25i using Tapatalk 4

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Someone put the breaks on this thread. Either that or the nice weather has everyone outside. :p

I also noticed the night shift seems to have dwindled some. :p

Anyway, here's a nice picture.

Aviary Photo_130213281115468109.jpg

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Got the amber update. Data sense goodness. FM Radio. Camera performance. Tap to wake. And, better other storage management. Very nice!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Rugby League Carnegie Challenge Cup, I cant believe Hull FC got to the final! :shocked:

It should have been Hull KR!!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Someone put the breaks on this thread. Either that or the nice weather has everyone outside. :p

I was just enjoying the sun for almost an hour, waiting for a friend who didn't show up.

I really don't know what happened there. She works in another laboratory and I like to think she had a problem with her cell cultures or something . Nonetheless, after an hour and trying to call her multiple times I thought I go better home to prepare the stuff I need for the meeting with my future boss I have later.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I was just enjoying the sun for almost an hour, waiting for a friend who didn't show up.

I really don't know what happened there. She works in another laboratory and I like to think she had a problem with her cell cultures or something . Nonetheless, after an hour and trying to call her multiple times I thought I go better home to prepare the stuff I need for the meeting with my future boss I have later.

Maybe in a meeting or stuck in a situation that doesn't allow for answering phones? Hopefully she'll reply soon. Enjoy your meeting with your new boss! :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Got the amber update. Data sense goodness. FM Radio. Camera performance. Tap to wake. And, better other storage management. Very nice!

I can only imagine what century it will turn up here in the UK. Only Vodaphone so far and they weren't even the exclusive carrier at the begining. Sad.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I can only imagine what century it will turn up here in the UK. Only Vodaphone so far and they weren't even the exclusive carrier at the begining. Sad.

What carrier are you on?

I'm waiting on the country variant. Apparently it is coming soon. Soon can't come soon enough.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Here in India, updates are delivered directly from Nokia. Sorry to about the delay :[

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What carrier are you on?

I'm waiting on the country variant. Apparently it is coming soon. Soon can't come soon enough.

I'm unlocked now. I was tied to EE. I'm not sure what update I'll get as I think the model still is tied to EE.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Watch the final Lord of the Rings the return of the king hooray, now I'm going to watch the Christopher Nolan Batman Triolog in Bluray!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Here in India, updates are delivered directly from Nokia. Sorry to about the delay :[

You should hope that it always stays that way too. Carriers are the biggest pain when it comes to updates. Though Nokia has stuffed up in the past too.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm unlocked now. I was tied to EE. I'm not sure what update I'll get as I think the model still is tied to EE.

Right I see. Might indeed still be tied to EE. Might be able to compare your firmware version on your phone with the stuff listed on that Nokia amber update list.

Watch the final Lord of the Rings the return of the king hooray, now I'm going to watch the Christopher Nolan Batman Triolog in Bluray!

Cool. I watched the Hobbit a few weeks back, then watched the LoTR trilogy the following week; then finally watched the Hobbit again. Movie marathon :D

I want to watch that Batman trilogy again as well. Going to add that to my wishlist so I don't forget.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion