WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm interested in the Jedi hand swipe that makes a locked phone show the time and any lock screen notifications...

Isn't that supposed to be in GDR2?

back here to answer your question. It's Nokia's feature included in Lumia Amber update (this one coming along with GDR2 update) :)
Important note:
Unavailable for Lumia 520/521 devices due to hardware restrictions.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I tried viewing it too and it's not showing. Strange.

Looking at pictures using the app has never worked for me.

I am visiting my mother and she just told me she will have a guest tomorrow for lunch who I don't really want to meet. What to do in such a situation?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Guys! I have a feeling I'm going to need all the job interview tips you can muster fairly soon. Go!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Guys! I have a feeling I'm going to need all the job interview tips you can muster fairly soon. Go!

Take your time answering the question, look at them straight in the eye and go in with confidence that what I did and I got the job as well!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

That a good trade, ship it off to my address. :smile:

Technically, I wasn't trading you a 925 for a 920...i was thinking either sending the cash for your 920 or for you to buy and ship the black 925 which has the 32GB in it...but o may pass because if you walk past a cake shop on the way you may tell me of a story of some CAKE my cash helped you to get...😵

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Answer all questions completely, but as briefly as you can. Leave time to let the interviewer talk about the position and the company as much as you can. Leave them the impression you are interested in the company, not just the job.

Good luck, big dawg!! Be yourself. I know I would hire you.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This thread keeps stalling. I guess once you get to a certain amount of posts it starts acting like an old car battery and needs a boost or something. Then again we probably just need BP but he's become a zombie to his TV at the moment watching marathon movies series. LOL!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the long weekend here. I have four days off! Woot!

To brighten your day, here's a nice flower.

View attachment 40805

Good for you...I'm in the midst of a 6 day work week in the clinic. I am off 2 days next week, which makes my holiday weekend longer. Except I have to spend one of those days at orientation for school...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

A friend of mine applied after his PhD for a very high position in a large company. And the interviewer could really only be described as an *******. Asking mean and personal questions the entire time.

My friend didn't answer personal questions (as he told this guy they weren't relevant for this interview) and the guy really got enraged after this. But he kept cool and professional.

Later he got the job offered :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I am visiting my mother and she just told me she will have a guest tomorrow for lunch who I don't really want to meet. What to do in such a situation?

Can you do a brunch with her instead? You know, see her earlier before this guest arrives?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Technically, I wasn't trading you a 925 for a 920...i was thinking either sending the cash for your 920 or for you to buy and ship the black 925 which has the 32GB in it...but o may pass because if you walk past a cake shop on the way you may tell me of a story of some CAKE my cash helped you to get...

I would spend all the money on all the cake in the yard! :smile:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Take her out for breakfast, everyone loves a Mcmuffin.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I had nice cocktail last week which had vodka, raspberry,blackberry, wildberry and lime juice delicious and sharp.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa