WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Only one person left without a Windows Phone in the house which is my sister with an iPhone 4 let just say the conversation taking over next year those thing cost a fortune....

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

I can't see that picture through the wpcentral app, but since you said it's a flower, I'll thank you since flowers are awesome.

I wish the app showed the pics. At least thumbnails. I don't use the wpcentral site. I miss out on all picture related action on this thread=[

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Got my new glasses look great but I got slightly worse in my eyesight and something else which I forgot.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

I love the new, hand waving Jedi trick which makes the screen light up and show the time.

Dang! I love Nokia. Nokia phone owner, 10 + years and counting O_O

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I laughed so hard when Homer was in the sand pit flipping the bird, then gets stuck. Hilarious.

That my favorite, I couldn't stop laughing in the cinema when I saw that best part of the movie.

I want a simpson movie 2!!!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I laughed so hard when Homer was in the sand pit flipping the bird, then gets stuck. Hilarious.

I also notices that the new series of the Simpsons have gone down hill it was like the movie was excellent than the series went down but I still enjoy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077