WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Is it a thing in English speaking countries, that female pet owners call themselves "mommy"?

I find that (i) rather creepy and (ii) in absolutely no relation to being a real parent.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Is it a thing in English speaking countries, that female pet owners call themselves "mommy"?

I find that (i) rather creepy and (ii) in absolutely no relation to being a real parent.

Hmmmm it weird I seen people do that with pet special my manager she does that, I found it creepy...

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Just realised that made in Chelsea is actually scripted which makes it one of the worst scripted shows on tv.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I also notices that the new series of the Simpsons have gone down hill it was like the movie was excellent than the series went down but I still enjoy.

I agree. The earlier series were brilliant. Haven't really seen the newer ones so can't comment too much on it. I'm sure it still has its moments.

Another scene I liked in the movie was the epiphany part with that woman. That was funny. Oh and the SOP sign. Would be interested to see what they come up with if they did another one.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I agree. The earlier series were brilliant. Haven't really seen the newer ones so can't comment too much on it. I'm sure it still has its moments.

Another scene I liked in the movie was the epiphany part with that woman. That was funny. Oh and the SOP sign. Would be interested to see what they come up with if they did another one.

I watched this movie in a cinema in Dublin. They have cinemas there, not only pubs!

To me it seemed just like an extended episode with a bigger budget though. It was funny, but I wouldn't want to watch it again.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Since we're on the subject...what are folks favorite alcoholic drink? I'm Guinness + 7&7 guy, not necessarily both at the same time...😊

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
For the most part... Any local beer (San Antonio, TX)... Or IPA's, pale ales, kolsches... Hell, I guess anything with beer and alcohol in the desc. 😁... Although I like Flying Dog... And now Karbach (which got Flying Dog's brew master ;)

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Not only does my wife refer to herself as "Mommy" with our dogs and cats, she refers to me as "Daddy".

Creepy? Nah. Irritating?? Oh, you have no IDEA!!

Of course, I pick my fights, so I keep my mouth shut. But, still.....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Since we're on the subject...what are folks favorite alcoholic drink? I'm Guinness + 7&7 guy, not necessarily both at the same time...

Well, for the sake of your liver I hope not...

Mix drinks, I have gotten boring. I am a bourbon man, and I love the good stuff: Makers Mark, Knobs Creek (both owned by Jim beam, I recently found out, but run independent of the Jim Beam brands which kinda disappointed me for some reason), and Blanton's. I also like a spiced rum every once in a while.

I am much more of a Beer man, and love trying new stuff. Even when it is bad, which makes for a funnier story. A couple years ago when Green Bay was playing the Bears to go to the SuperBowl, a friend called and asked if I wanted to go half on one of those "build your own 6-pack" for the game. I was all in, and told hime just to buy beers based on labels that looked cool and that he never heard of. He did, and we split every beer.

They were all of the quality of toilet water, and yet somehow at least two smelled worse. Undrinkable. At least we could both still drive home.

Like ambers, red lagers, and love about half of the Leinenkugel's brands. they have one that comes out in winter called a Snowdrift Vanilla porter I just love.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, for the sake of your liver I hope not...

Mix drinks, I have gotten boring. I am a bourbon man, and I love the good stuff: Makers Mark, Knobs Creek (both owned by Jim beam, I recently found out, but run independent of the Jim Beam brands which kinda disappointed me for some reason), and Blanton's. I also like a spiced rum every once in a while.

I am much more of a Beer man, and love trying new stuff. Even when it is bad, which makes for a funnier story. A couple years ago when Green Bay was playing the Bears to go to the SuperBowl, a friend called and asked if I wanted to go half on one of those "build your own 6-pack" for the game. I was all in, and told hime just to buy beers based on labels that looked cool and that he never heard of. He did, and we split every beer.

They were all of the quality of toilet water, and yet somehow at least two smelled worse. Undrinkable. At least we could both still drive home.

Like ambers, red lagers, and love about half of the Leinenkugel's brands. they have one that comes out in winter called a Snowdrift Vanilla porter I just love.

Nope, i like my liquor and like my liver too much to mix my grains. If I get beer, it's beer only. If I get liquor, it's liquor only. Traditionally, I'm an ale, lager, stout fellow. Not a fan of many commercial beers here, so I'm always game for the local or under the radar stuff.

I like a good bourbon and brandy from time to time, but I'm a whiskey kinda cat. I also like good runs too. My favorite rum is J. Wray & Nephew Overproof White Rum. Now I don't drink it alot because I like mine with no ice, and that slices through your liver.

BergerKing

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site

I've been living in this city for a decade, I know what has been done, even if I'm not a fan of the clan.

I hate talking about politics and religion, so I'll stop here.

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Remarkable wisdom.....

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos