WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm curious... out of the following software, which has anyone used or does use regularly (for any image processing or just generally)?

• Microsoft Paint
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Lightroom
  • GIMP

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm curious... out of the following software, which has anyone used or does use regularly (for any image processing or just generally)?

• Microsoft Paint
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Lightroom
  • GIMP

MS Paint I have to use at work cause there is nothing else here. It's painful but good for very basic editing. I have more features on my phone editing software than MS Paint.
At home I use Irfanview, Photoshop and Picasa (I know, it's Google, but I like it).
I used Lightroom briefly and never touched GIMP.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

You...yeah, I'm talking to you looking at this post.

You may have a long journey ahead of you and you must not lose hope! You...are destined to do great things in life, such that you shall be remembered by all (or at least me, the author of this post).

But, first, take a good long look at what I have done to my signature.

Loving the signature!!!

I want some CAKE!!!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Of course we can, everything needs to drink some redbull!

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS!!!

More likely your posting will. ;P

Can't drink any of those energy drinks, way too much caffeine, sugar and other stuff. That and they taste horrible.

raysaraptor

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

HELP
I recently had the screen replaced on my 8x. Now my phone won't connect to the LTE towers in my area and instead will only connect to 4G. It also drops signal completely at random times for a short time. I have a feeling it wants to connect back to the LTE towers and is 'searching' for them, but can't make the connection and just reverts back to 4G. Could something have gone wrong with my phone antenna when the guy replaced my screen?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

HELP
I recently had the screen replaced on my 8x. Now my phone won't connect to the LTE towers in my area and instead will only connect to 4G. It also drops signal completely at random times for a short time. I have a feeling it wants to connect back to the LTE towers and is 'searching' for them, but can't make the connection and just reverts back to 4G. Could something have gone wrong with my phone antenna when the guy replaced my screen?

Take it back to the place where you got it fixed and tell them your problem. Yes there's a chance something has gone wrong if all your settings are correct.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo