WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This thread is going too fast for me to see who is saying what. The 5000 target is looking very reachable now.

What happens after we reach 5000? Do we keep posting till the end of time? Or we could pull a star trek reboot and create a new thread

No, we have to wait with a reboot until there is just no money in this thread anymore. Then we make a reboot thread with great actors which is incredible fun, after we release a sequel thread for the reboot thread which is just annoying. Then it will be like Star Trek!

This sums it up for me:

Honest Trailers - Star Trek Into Darkness (feat. HISHE) - YouTube

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

The performance on my 8X seems much better since yesterday's update. No system lags and Spotify plays music without problems.

Very nice.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm back home and now I wanted to eat my kebab and then do something, I just can't remember what. But I think I should water my flowers, at least that's something.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I thought you were kidding then I found out. :shocked:

However if Christopher Nolan choice him then I will follow!!!

I so don't care about the Nolan Batman movies, so for me it can't really get worse. I don't mind Ben Afleck, of course he seems like the untalented friend in the wake of Matt Damon, but as I have heard he isn't a bad director. Haven't seen his movies, but the IMDB ratings are quite high.

And he was cool in Dogma.

And don't you just love Gigli?! (I haven't watched it, but it's just famously bad.)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I so don't care about the Nolan Batman movies, so for me it can't really get worse. I don't mind Ben Afleck, of course he seems like the untalented friend in the wake of Matt Damon, but as I have heard he isn't a bad director. Haven't seen his movies, but the IMDB ratings are quite high.

And he was cool in Dogma.

And don't you just love Gigli?! (I haven't watched it, but it's just famously bad.)

He played Daredevil which was excellent so I don't mind, they had to select a different actor for the Batman Vs Superman film for 2015 anyway.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

He played Daredevil which was excellent so I don't mind, they had to select a different actor for the Batman Vs Superman film for 2015 anyway.

Oh come on! Daredevil & Elektra were both terrible films. I don't get the actors doing more than one superhero just doesn't work.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Afternoon everyone. You're talking movies and video games. Something I know nothing about nor care about. Sigh. Oh well.

I am however getting hungry so have to sort out some food soon.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Afternoon everyone. You're talking movies and video games. Something I know nothing about nor care about. Sigh. Oh well.

Then let us talk about classical opera and old Hebrew literature. I neither care nor know anything about this! ;-)

Good luck finding something suitable to eat.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh come on! Daredevil & Elektra were both terrible films. I don't get the actors doing more than one superhero just doesn't work.

Might as well pretend they were good. :p

I would prefer to have Christian Bale continue as the dark knight!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Its an open thread my friend and we can all learn from each other so post away about whatever you like am sure someone will jump in and share

Food sounds like a good idea though - only just noticed the time - LUNCH!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss