WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Might as well pretend they were good. :p

I would prefer to have Christian Bale continue as the dark knight!

Pretend?? If I was that good an actor I would be playing batman!!

Yeah me too you cant really have anyone else as batman now.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks...on the train headed into work. Never been a fans of these 6 day work weeks, never been a fan of 6 day work weeks while being understaffed either. ...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
What's the most awful move you e ever seen? My all time dud is The Haunting. How do you have a "scary movie" in which ONE person died in the most obvious and preventable way? I cried at the end of the movie...because my friend had shelled out $25 in tickets and food to watch that crap...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Affleck could either be completely genius or ruin the image of Batman that Christian Bale has established. I really hope he doesn't do a Daredevil here...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Affleck could either be completely genius or ruin the image of Batman that Christian Bale has established. I really hope he doesn't do a Daredevil here...

Only if Elektra can come too! The movie was terrible, but the character would have deserved a good movie. Not because I know anything about Elektra, but because there are just too many male superheroes and I like her somehow.

Just had to check if Jennifer Garner still acts. Haven't seen her in ages in anything.

Looking at IMDB I just realized I have never seen anything of her that I liked ;-)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Thinking about it - Batman is just a symbol - and the fact that there have now been 7 or 8 different batmen already...

Let Affleck got on with it - There have been some horrible superhero movies - if this one tanks Hollywood have no excuse to not make a Deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Thinking about it - Batman is just a symbol - and the fact that there have now been 7 or 8 different batmen already...

Let Affleck got on with it - There have been some horrible superhero movies - if this one tanks Hollywood have no excuse to not make a Deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds

Aren't Ben Affleck and Ryan Reynolds the same person?

affleck17n-2-web.jpg

Ryan-Reynolds-ryan-reynolds-683861_800_600.jpg

They both had terrible superhero movies too ;-)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Aren't Ben Affleck and Ryan Reynolds the same person?

They both had terrible superhero movies too ;-)

True. Green Lantern was terrible.

But he was excellent as Wade Wilson in Wolverine - Having him follow up with a Deadpool film is just one thing that needs to happen soon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99