WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Maybe I'll make my way into London this weekend and see about some cake somewhere. The Carnival is on but not sure if I want to go to that.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Fibre Optic will be set up Thursday HOORAY faster speed which are:

76MB Download
19MB Upload

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Awesome BP. Who is your ISP?

BT just getting the upgrade since I the phone and broadband now back up and running now were fighting for the 2 payments that been taken out back and some kind of compensation, my mum had to deal with it not going well they refunded us less than what we paid and put it into the BT account ( wanted it going straight to the bank) so my mum had to go through four different departments which took over hour and a half.

Still no compensation even when BT said there would be, terrible customer services!!!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Cool. It's hard finding good customer service in this day and age. It's all good when they're trying to get you one their service, then when things go downhill, you got to go through the hoops to get to someone who can barely help you. Good thing it's finally been sorted.

I was thinking about getting fibre optic. That upload speed is like a bit over double my down lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb