WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Check out the comments on this story: Turning Microsoft into Apple... on the way out | iMore

Someone actually tried telling me that programs for Windows run faster in Parallels on OSX compared to natively on a Windows PC.

Anyways, most of his comments are pretty funny to me!

Apparently you're a troll on iMore according to that person... I just HAD to rebut him on that one.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Apparently you're a troll on iMore according to that person... I just HAD to rebut him on that one.

I couldn't be more fair with all of my comments on that thread too! Funniest part is when I told him he read an article wrong. He said he knew what he read. Then he proved himself wrong.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

And thank you for the backup good sir!

Not a problem. You're a star contributor here and always apply level-headed comments here. And presumably in the other MN forums too. As a retired moderator (and former Ambassador) I will stick up for my former colleagues.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Wasps are scary! :crying:

In Berlin a wasp flew up my shorts and stung me multiple times, that was uncomfortable... and they can be so incredibly annoying while eating. But in general I don't mind them, I think they look beautiful.

But being allergic really is a serious and dangerous issue.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Party party party

I don't do parties anymore, but I have a pretty busy weekend barbecuing with friends, cooking for another friend, celebrating the birthday of again another friend... I just realized that I almost forgot the cake I have to bake!

Good thing I don't have too much of a hangover from yesterday.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

In Berlin a wasp flew up my shorts and stung me multiple times, that was uncomfortable... and they can be so incredibly annoying while eating. But in general I don't mind them, I think they look beautiful.

But being allergic really is a serious and dangerous issue.

ouch.. That sounds painful

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Looks like no one's trying out the various Lumias, the Ativ S and the 8X. I'm the only one who used the W3 around here.

Even the various BlackBerry 10 devices aren't being touched.

Looks like people here are ignorant after all.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Sheesh. Girl right next to me just playing Candy Crush on a Galaxy Note. Wow.

Is that what people use their phones for nowadays?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I got my new email address from the university which is Exchange based. Is there an easy way to migrate everything from Windows Live to Exchange?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Sheesh. Girl right next to me just playing Candy Crush on a Galaxy Note. Wow.

Is that what people use their phones for nowadays?

Welcome to the world of "trendy" smartphones. :p

Most of us got Windows Phones because they are a refreshing change or because of Nokia, or because Windows phone was epic, not because they were used by some celebrity or some person who thinks he's the coolest person in the world.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte