WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hang on. I'm contacting the NSA to find out where you live ;)

A forum search should be sufficient, I live in Basel as I have written before. If you make it to the airport or the train station in time, I'll pick you up and reserve a piece of cake for you, promised :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Basel?

In S-S-S-S-Switzerland?

But, my weakness is cold weather. If I go to the Alps in my current condition...

Yeah Switzerland. :)

Basel isn't in the alps, it's not even in the hills. Yesterday we had 28 ?C, but today it got colder and rainy with around 25 ?C. Next week it will be around 20 ?C. Autumn is arriving...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

...it was the first time I used the oven in my new flat. It bakes in an huge temperature gradient, that's terrible. One side was ready, the other was not at all. All I could do is have one end being over-baked, one end being right, and the middle being a little under-baked.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

...it was the first time I used the oven in my new flat. It bakes in an huge temperature gradient, that's terrible. One side was ready, the other was not at all. All I could do is have one end being over-baked, one end being right, and the middle being a little under-baked.

That a nice cake!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I edited my reply to say Full metal alchemist before you replied... it's on the same link.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

*.....and snowmutt, after reading the last few posts and realizing how far behind the "in" crowd he is, settles back in his chair, depressed, slowly wondering what in the name of XBOX's bad spelled name he just read...*

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

*.....and snowmutt, after reading the last few posts and realizing how far behind the "in" crowd he is, settles back in his chair, depressed, slowly wondering what in the name of XBOX's bad spelled name he just read...*
(What on earth are you talking about?)

No, I am not a sign.

Guess where I took this from!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Ever see Combustible Campus Guardress? Awesome anime that will never officially come to the US... Just bad quality fan subs :'(

I actually ordered the laser discs and made my own fan sub off a text sub I found online

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm back from my friend birthday BBQ which it rain and I had a lot of beer and cider!!!

Or Cidre

PARTY!!!!!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I also broke a chair by getting HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HYPER HYPER HYPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb