WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Haha Stoke City used to play football similarly to FC Barcelona when Tony Pulis was an manager haha

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I do like Messi he great, I remember the rumour when they said he might be going to Manchester United some people actually thought he would move lol

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

I do like Messi he great, I remember the rumour when they said he might be going to Manchester United some people actually thought he would move lol

ugh, I don't like Barca and their players. Haha heard rumor that there happend something like: Manchester City made a bid for Messi 100.000.000? because ManCity owners were talking via cell phone and one guy said to another 'things are getting messy" and the guy understood 'let's get Messi" and they made a bid hahaha really

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

What I'm I thinking cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake, cake more cake!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

I watch occasional games, I just tend to see the final result most of time I'm not forking out for sky sports :p

I used to watch almost every PL match when I was young, now I haven't got time anymore. busy weekends etc. Mostly I'm watching Arsenal's games and checking other scoresheets. :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

ugh, I don't like Barca and their players. Haha heard rumor that there happend something like: Manchester City made a bid for Messi 100.000.000? because ManCity owners were talking via cell phone and one guy said to another 'things are getting messy" and the guy understood 'let's get Messi" and they made a bid hahaha really

It crazy he wouldn't move to come to rainy England. :p

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Eh, time to sleep, only Sunday and a lot of work upcoming week :p good night paddy, don't break anything more today

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Rrrr blocking the card, sometimes you wonder if they want your money. :p

yeah, I'm still using full WPCentral, Amazing Weather HD and every Angry Birds part, but I feel ashamed because I didn't pay for it at all. I've called financial institution and MS plenty of times, but nobody was able to help me, and I don't want to create PayPal account or new credit card. :p

Check Mate Putas!!!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

yeah, I'm still using full WPCentral, Amazing Weather HD and every Angry Birds part, but I feel ashamed because I didn't pay for it at all. I've called financial institution and MS plenty of times, but nobody was able to help me, and I don't want to create PayPal account or new credit card. :p

Check Mate Putas!!!

I never lose!!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

5 pages of new posts? I'm going to bed now...

The cake wasn't as bad as I was afraid of, it was actually quite edible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)