WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning all *tips hat*

Good morning!

After this avalanche of BP posts I think we can now have conversations again. How is everybody doing on this fine Monday morning?

Funny, until yesterday I always read "BIGDADDY" and I found this always a little strange.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning all. Off work today.on my way to Portsmouth by train. They had a deal on, ?15 return to any destination on their network.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!

After this avalanche of BP posts I think we can now have conversations again. How is everybody doing on this fine Monday morning?

Funny, until yesterday I always read "BIGDADDY" and I found this always a little strange.

What, you didn't find BP and I talking about whole hog and BBQ a conversation? I had to jump in or else BP would have gone hog wild for another 4 pages before going to sleep...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Short weekend, looking forward to Wednesday evening, when wy short work week ends. This has been a strange summer weather wise in the NYC area. Looking forward to catching up with an ex and having fun this holiday weekend...

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

What, you didn't find BP and I talking about whole hog and BBQ a conversation? I had to jump in or else BP would have gone hog wild for another 4 pages before going to sleep...

I thought this thread was all for cake and cake for all.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!

I'm settled a bit from last night, I was popping up every second!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss