WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I bought chicken from Hungary. I have some friends over for dinner and the Hungarian meat was priced at a third in comparison to Swiss chicken. I usually to buy local goods, but in this case it just got too expensive for me.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I am happy to have been a small part of this thread passing the "Ban the post above you" thread.

*spikes ball in endzone, does Iccey Shuffle, which also shows his age accidently*

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I work Tuesday- Saturday. It is the second day of my normal weekend, so unlike 98.38% of the rest of the world, I love Mondays....

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Why? Because of Office and USB?

I'm too cloudy for USB and I have a laptop for Office :)

Take USB and Office out of the equation and I could still roll with...

Split screen multitasking, live tiles, peripheral device support (printers, projectors etc) Windows remote desktop functionality allowing use of x86 windows programs.... hows that for starters?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I, like a few other posters, actually have hope for Windows RT. If it was packaged right (lower end OS for cruising internet and doing smaller tasks) from the start, it would not have been a huge flop. A recent podcast from "Pocket Now" put it the best- it is the Kindle Fire of Windows. Simple OS for simple actions.

Okay, pricing waas stupid. But.... I still have hope for it.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

13 days until the NFL kicks off- a little over a week until the first NCAA Div 1 game in the Kickoff Classic....

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Take USB and Office out of the equation and I could still roll with...

Split screen multitasking, live tiles, peripheral device support (printers, projectors etc) Windows remote desktop functionality allowing use of x86 windows programs.... hows that for starters?

If you want to use your tablet as a laptop replacement and you can live with the limitations of RT you might be right. But I'd buy a tablet for little things I don't want to start up my laptop, and I don't need to print anything with that...

And I'm pretty sure you can do the last thing with the iPad?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

It is going to be over 95 degrees (35 degress celcius) for the next week until fall - like weather rolls into town next week. That will put it in the 100-120 degrees area (38-49 celsious) in my Boiler Plants where I work. Regardless of your religous preference, I need prayer to get through this miserable week. I hate the heat. Grew in Florida without AC all my life. Could care less if I ever sweat again. I will be miserable.

have I mentioned it will be hot?? And I work with Boilers???

*whine* :crying: :unhappysweat:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro