WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm still waiting for the UPS guy to bring my cyan Nokia headphones I ordered from the Microsoft store last week.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I waiting for FedEx to drop off my new hard drive... Got a new one a couple of weeks ago, was having issues, so I reinstalled win 8 only to have the same issues and RMA the drive

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I waiting for FedEx to drop off my new hard drive... Got a new one a couple of weeks ago, was having issues, so I reinstalled win 8 only to have the same issues and RMA the drive

Good luck with the new one. What kind is it?

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Good luck with the new one. What kind is it?

Was/is a Toshiba SSD... IDK if it's the SSD or just win 8, but man does it install fast.

Issue was the drive would just become unresponsive at times and sys logs showed errors comunicating with the drive, like it was disapearing while in use... well it isn't the cable or port, cause my old drive is currently using the same SATA port and the same cable with no issues.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Was/is a Toshiba SSD... IDK if it's the SSD or just win 8, but man does it install fast.

Issue was the drive would just become unresponsive at times and sys logs showed errors comunicating with the drive, like it was disapearing while in use... well it isn't the cable or port, cause my old drive is currently using the same SATA port and the same cable with no issues.

It a TRAP!!!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno!!!!

Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno, Techno!!!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

As I have holidays I just remembered I could meet my brother for lunch tomorrow, as he works in the same city. And that is what we are going to do, having lunch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss