WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My wife is watch the Military History Channel, and is correcting the narrator on the TV. :evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang I never know what you all talk about and if I do I have no say because I don't much experience on that topic ... I need to start reading more encyclopedias :crying: ...why much I be soo young :unhappysweat:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Came home from school an hour early today. :)

The entire day was a sport event not far from where i live. So it's been a pretty good day. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

that's cool :cool: wish I got out of school early but my French class is a killer and its the first day :eek:rly:

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Had a late start for the day. Thinking of watching 1998 version of Godzilla. Oddly enough, I haven't watched it in full till now.

Today might be my lucky day

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Had a late start for the day. Thinking of watching 1998 version of Godzilla. Oddly enough, I haven't watched it in full till now.

Today might be my lucky day

I watched it recently, it feels like it didn't age well. However maybe just my taste changed over the years.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I don't like it when autocorrect changes im into in, I don't like at all....

BP, I had this issue as well before. What you need to do when you type "im" is in the word selections, scroll over to "I'm". It should autocorrect from now on. At least it does for me now.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I watched it recently, it feels like it didn't age well. However maybe just my taste changed over the years.

I feel the same way. Used to like that movie as a kid. Now it's not quite the same. It's got quite a lot of cheesy lines. The action is decent like the part when Godzilla surfaces in New York.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

The MacBook Air really isn't expensive anymore if compared to similar power books. The MacBook Pros are.

Well, my model was $1,349 AUD when i got it in December.

The new 128GB model is now $1,100(?) AUD

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well I had a long four day weekend. Completely missed what's been going on with this thread. I see we bypassed the Ban The Post Above, cool! I took a short look back to see the general discussion, the usual, bash Apple, talk of movies, talk of TV shows and complaints about carriers. I see things don't change much. :p

So here's a new conversation that probably has the conspiracy theorist going mental. What do you think of this? Nokia CEO Stephen Elop reportedly on

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Not sure what you mean... ?

In the article, they just point fingers at people and say: "Maybe they become the new CEO!"

I think it will be Tim Cook with his enormous background in a similar field or Mark Zuckerberg. Reportedly.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

In the article, they just point fingers at people and say: "Maybe they become the new CEO!"

I think it will be Tim Cook with his enormous background in a similar field or Mark Zuckerberg. Reportedly.

Ah, sorry. Bit slow after the long weekend. :p

My point was that a lot of people who used to own Nokia phones prior to the switching to WP were pretty sure that Elop was in bed with MS, which is why they chose WP over Android or sticking to Meego. That was my initial point. It is true that it's all speculation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99