WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

North Lincolnshire, Secondary School so my IT's general. However I'm always learning and currently studying for CCNA.

What area of Lincolnshire? I lived in Cleethorpes/Grimsby for about a year when I first moved to the UK. The certification will definitely help you in getting a better pay. :)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

What area of Lincolnshire? I lived in Cleethorpes/Grimsby for about a year when I first moved to the UK. The certification will definitely help you in getting a better pay. :)

Scunthorpe how lovely don't think to bad of me that skint show was just the bad parts of the town. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Scunthorpe how lovely don't think to bad of me that skint show was just the bad parts of the town. :p

I've been to Scuthorpe. It wasn't that bad. Even parts of Hull are nice. Every area has it's bad and good parts. Grimsby had bad areas as well. I didn't watch that skint show. They never tell the real story anyway, always sensationalize it.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I've been to Scuthorpe. It wasn't that bad. Even parts of Hull are nice. Every area has it's bad and good parts. Grimsby had bad areas as well. I didn't watch that skint show. They never tell the real story anyway, always sensationalize it.

Yep I didn't either.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I should be getting at least ?15,000 a year...

But I'm only above minimum, Muessig get me a job at your place! :wink:

I noticed when I lived up that way a lot of jobs were paying bare minimum. Sad really. They want people to stay there but don't offer real money for the jobs they do.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I noticed when I lived up that way a lot of jobs were paying bare minimum. Sad really. They want people to stay there but don't offer real money for the jobs they do.

No they don't and my manager doesn't understand either because they own two houses and rent both and live in a rented house them self (to save money) and of course the pay of a manager on top as well.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

No they don't and my manager doesn't understand either because they own two houses and rent both and live in a rented house them self (to save money) and of course the pay of a manager on top as well.

This is something I noticed as well. I worked for a 'family' owned business while up there. The place was run like I was still in school and then the pay and treatment of employees was horrible. The overall feeling was on of despair. The owner drove around in a Mercedes and had 'favorites' and all that entails. It's was a messed up place. One of the main reasons why I would never work for a place like that again. Left a bad taste in my mouth. I worked for years in the industry I am in and I've only had one other situation where I felt like that. Needless to say I didn't stay at either place.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

This is something I noticed as well. I worked for a 'family' owned business while up there. The place was run like I was still in school and then the pay and treatment of employees was horrible. The overall feeling was on of despair. The owner drove around in a Mercedes and had 'favorites' and all that entails. It's was a messed up place. One of the main reasons why I would never work for a place like that again. Left a bad taste in my mouth. I worked for years in the industry I am in and I've only had one other situation where I felt like that. Needless to say I didn't stay at either place.

I'll use the term 'battery hen' to give an impression of what it felt like.

Your describing how I'm working now it terrible but I got to wait unit something else turns up. :cry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)