WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I find it very, very amusing how many people are bashing the XBOX1 when it is like 4 months from launch yet. Everyone is praising the PS4 because it is mostly the same unit just improved. How much do you want to be the XBOX1 starts off to slower sales and then in three years is outselling it nearly 2 to 1?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I find it very, very amusing how many people are bashing the XBOX1 when it is like 4 months from launch yet. Everyone is praising the PS4 because it is mostly the same unit just improved. How much do you want to be the XBOX1 starts off to slower sales and then in three years is outselling it nearly 2 to 1?

Not bashing anything myself as I could care less personally. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm not bashing the Xbox One. But the release was moved to somewhere in 2014 for Switzerland, and I just don't see any sense in Kinect and wouldn't therefore pay 150 Swiss Francs for it, if compared to the PS4. So if I'd buy a console, it would be the PS4.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey new page. New picture.

Here's a shot through the glass floor of the CN Tower in Toronto. It's 342m (1122') up (or down depending on how you look at it)

Aviary Photo_130220795912701164.jpg

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

The Marvel VS. DC comics war will wage forever. It predates the "Coke VS. Pepsi" days, it lived long past the "Boston VS. LA Lakers" era, all the way through the "MS VS. IBM" age, and will still be debated long past the "Apple VS. Samsung" wars.

Of course, those who say Marvel is better are right and have been for about 60 years, but the war will wage on....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I am at work, and avoiding doing my job right now. Mostly, I am annoyed because all the projects that need to be done have waited for me to come back. No one else did a thing. They are pushing my good humor ......

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The Marvel VS. DC comics war will wage forever. It predates the "Coke VS. Pepsi" days, it lived long past the "Boston VS. LA Lakers" era, all the way through the "MS VS. IBM" age, and will still be debated long past the "Apple VS. Samsung" wars.

Of course, those who say Marvel is better are right and have been for about 60 years, but the war will wage on....

Never those who say DC Comics are AWESOME HAVE BEEN ALWAYS CORRECT!!!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I am at work, and avoiding doing my job right now. Mostly, I am annoyed because all the projects that need to be done have waited for me to come back. No one else did a thing. They are pushing my good humor ......

It time to start kicking backsides!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Isn't that bashing the PS4. :p

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Theres a lot of fear surrounding the xbox one by the looks of a lot of the comment threads in articles and the PS boys are just sticking with what they know because they've only been given a spec increase. I do think you are sort of right although in a few years time im thinking it will be outselling it 4:1 due to Kinect being way more advanced and all the tv and multitasking stuff

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I'm not bashing the Xbox One. But the release was moved to somewhere in 2014 for Switzerland, and I just don't see any sense in Kinect and wouldn't therefore pay 150 Swiss Francs for it, if compared to the PS4. So if I'd buy a console, it would be the PS4.
Okay... you are talking cash... THAT makes sense to me...

I will actually buy into that criticism. Forcing people to buy an add on is just bad business. That is one of the reasons I know the PS4 will outsell it at launch. Sony is packaging it better. But I truly think the XBOX1 is a better "complete" system. Over time, it will work better as a across the ecosystem device. MS will package it that way, and it will survive the test of time a little better.

Kinect is a gimmick, though. Not worth the extra cash.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Theres a lot of fear surrounding the xbox one by the looks of a lot of the comment threads in articles and the PS boys are just sticking with what they know because they've only been given a spec increase. I do think you are sort of right although in a few years time im thinking it will be outselling it 4:1 due to Kinect being way more advanced and all the tv and multitasking stuff

The PS4 has the PS Eye and will be as good as Kinect or even better...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss