WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well here is where I go silent for a bit. We're talking about a subject I don't know much about. I'll just read the comments. o_O

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Never those who say DC Comics are AWESOME HAVE BEEN ALWAYS CORRECT!!!

Oh, come on now..... Put down the drink... Marvel rules. Will take Spider-Man, the X-Men, and Hulk over the boring old Superman any day. I will spot you Batman, who rocks. But the debate is short after him.

We love BP.... even when you are wrong.

*stoking BP's fire.... giggling as he does it....*

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, my PS3(4) friends rag about how online costs $ on XBL and say the only reason Sony is now going to charge for it is because MS can and has been successful of it... I have pointed out several times why what XBL offers is a premium over what Sony had offered... IDK, how much Sony will be copying MS' XBL structure, but I can't imagine their new online system being on par with XBL right out of the gate, much less leapfrogging XBL

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Oh, come on now..... Put down the drink... Marvel rules. Will take Spider-Man, the X-Men, and Hulk over the boring old Superman any day. I will spot you Batman, who rocks. But the debate is short after him.

We love BP.... even when you are wrong.

*stoking BP's fire.... giggling as he does it....*

You can have spider teen and the green blob...

We have BATMAN, JOKER, RIDDLER, BANE, CATWOMAN!!!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

The PS4 has the PS Eye and will be as good as Kinect or even better...

Technically the PS Eye is as advanced as the original Kinect just without the microphones for voice commands.

Its nowhere near as powerful or useful as Kinect 2

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, my PS3(4) friends rag about how online costs $ on XBL and say the only reason Sony is now going to charge for it is because MS can and has been successful of it... I have pointed out several times why what XBL offers is a premium over what Sony had offered... IDK, how much Sony will be copying MS' XBL structure, but I can't imagine their new online system being on par with XBL when the systems launch, much less leapfrogging XBL

PSN will be AWESOME THIS TIME.....

After learning from unpreventable issues.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Technically the PS Eye is as advanced as the original Kinect just without the microphones for voice commands.

Its nowhere near as powerful or useful as Kinect 2
TThat's another issue I have... People say the Kinect is crap based of their experience with the PS3 eye toy.. Which is not a valid comparison.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

You can have spider teen and the green blob...

We have BATMAN, JOKER, RIDDLER, BANE, CATWOMAN!!!

All Batman.... waiting for the next hero.... Heck, even Dr. Strange whups Dr. Fate... Fantastic Four pound the JLA.... The Avengers Also pound the JLA... The X-Men pound the JLA...

Wow, is the JLA bruised and beaten...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I want to rebuild my shelf, I built it up the wrong way around. It's nothing serious, but it just bugs me.

The problem, I'm not sure if I can move it alone. If it falls down, my neighbors could likely have an heart attack.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Lol, Derek Kessler posted on twitter the other day...

"What if Ben Affleck isn?t the Batman we need, but the Batman we deserve? "

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

All Batman.... waiting for the next hero.... Heck, even Dr. Strange whups Dr. Fate... Fantastic Four pound the JLA.... The Avengers Also pound the JLA... The X-Men pound the JLA...

Wow, is the JLA bruised and beaten...

Avengers had no story and took over years with over 10 films to get to one point.

Batman the dark rises was more entertaining!

And when the versus film comes out in 2015 be prepared for a spanking!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I want to rebuild my shelf, I built it up the wrong way around. It's nothing serious, but it just bugs me.

The problem, I'm not sure if I can move it alone. If it falls down, my neighbors could likely have an heart attack.

You're the eye of the storm I see....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Unload it first. If you're actually rebuilding it, lay it on its side first. That way any crashes will be minimal. :)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

BATMAN is a SYMBOL!!!

Its a completely invalid argument - Marvel has mutants that basically cant be killed - Hulk, Wolverine, Deadpool, Cable, Apocalypse. How can Batman compete with that - even Superman gets weak at the knees at a sniff of kryptonite.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers