WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

dont be! Its not true. Its just a way to let off steam. Its just casual humour.

I know, I have been around graduate students and post-docs for some years now, but still, I like to see the sun and sleep 7 hours a night ;-)

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I know, I have been around graduate students and post-docs for some years now, but still, I like to see the sun and sleep 7 hours a night ;-)

It's probably worth the effort at the end of it. I know a couple of people doing their phd. it was hard, but they made it. They completed a month ago and were sooo happy

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Keep in mind that American PhDs are different than EU and UK ones.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

Definitely, the phd comics and the #overlyhonestmethods helped me de-stress when i was working in a research lab. sometimes you just need the jokes.
I did find one tweet true though.... it had something to do with not wanting to make changes to a manuscript because the reviewer was just a %*&^%$#
:winktongue::devil:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

It's probably worth the effort at the end of it. I know a couple of people doing their phd. it was hard, but they made it. They completed a month ago and were sooo happy

I think I have picked an excellent lab (or my professor picked me in the end, I only applied) with very nice people. I think that will help a lot. And of course the project seems very interesting, that's of course the most important thing.

We will see, I usually take things as they come and I can bear a lot.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

here is an interesting thing: "stressed" spelt backwards is "desserts"
and the ruling dessert n this thread is cake :winktongue:

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

the countdown begins. who wants to beat BIGPADDY to the big one? or should we let him have it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss