WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Right I'm going to sort out the game I'm designing just for Windows Phone 8!

Just for you an exclusive I'm designing a game!

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

That looks so GOOD!!!

it was delicious. It was called Chocolate Addiction. I ate it at New York Dessert Cafe, while I was vacationing in Singapore. If you ever visit Singapore you must visit New York Dessert Cafe.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

it was delicious. It was called Chocolate Addiction. I ate it at New York Dessert Cafe, while I was vacationing in Singapore. If you ever visit Singapore you must visit New York Dessert Cafe.

I'm visiting Singapore for that cake!!!

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

Asked one of the guys who was working for me to leave the team. Pretty sad about it :(

Gave him half a dozen chances to pull up his socks over the last three months. Hope I wasn't too harsh on him.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Does anyone else have a set of words that no matter how many times you write them, you mispell them??

I just spelled "calandar" with a "d-e-r" on the end, like I always do.

I mispell "business" a lot, getting the "u" where the "i" goes.

Those are just two moronic examples. I do it all the time. Webster's has disowned me, refusing me to even log on the site and sent a group of shady looking guys to collect all their books from me. The little wiggly red line under my words has just given up and moved on to other computers. Keyboards are embarresed to be typed on by me. This is a catrastrophee... umm, castastrrophy.... umm ..... DANG IT!! THIS IS BAD!!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

It is not fun at all. He is a great guy. A terrible worker though. :-(
My daughter has been offered an assitant manger's position at Family Video while she does school. They are offering her full time, training, benefits, the whole bit. Of course she grabbed it, but I asked her if she could bring herself to fire someone. She was "Sure!! No Problem" But I bet it will be the hardest thing in the world to do, worse if you like someone.

Again- sorry. You would not be broken up by it if it wasn't hard. Says a lot about you. It is a good quality to have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky