WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

My daughter has been offered an assitant manger's position at Family Video while she does school. They are offering her full time, training, benefits, the whole bit. Of course she grabbed it, but I asked her if she could bring herself to fire someone. She was "Sure!! No Problem" But I bet it will be the hardest thing in the world to do, worse if you like someone.

Again- sorry. You would not be broken up by it if it wasn't hard. Says a lot about you. It is a good quality to have.

Thanks for the kind words. My work involves six monthly contracts. Hopefully, he will improve and I can put him back on the rolls in the next work cycle.

I planned for these developments, but damn, its upsetting. At least in the future, I will be more careful who I hire to work with me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the kind words. My work involves six monthly contracts. Hopefully, he will improve and I can put him back on the rolls in the next work cycle.

I planned for these developments, but damn, its upsetting. At least in the future, I will be more careful who I hire to work with me.

Sorry to see to you go through that. As long as you gave him every opportunity to pull his boots up, then you did your best. Hopefully he gets to be back on the ball next go around.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
As for the debate earlier, the ONLY DC villians I respect is The Joker...and Ra's al Ghul. Doomsday is OK. Lex is a j-o-k-e. The only DC heroes I respect are Batman, Wonder Woman and Nightwing. Everything else is snoresville - Superman included.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
As for the debate earlier, the ONLY DC villians I respect is The Joker...and Ra's al Ghul. Doomsday is OK. Lex is a j-o-k-e. The only DC heroes I respect are Batman and Nightwing. Everything else is snoresville - Superman included.

yeah, so, by that logic PS4 = DC = snoresville

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Most overrated marvel hero for me: Mr. Fantastic. Cyclops gets an honorable mention here. Best Marvel badasses: Cable, Wolverine, Ghost Rider, Deadpool. Again, my personal list.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Oh, favorite Marvel villians: Mr. Sinister, Omega Red, Magneto, Apocalypse, Green Goblin, Carnage, Dr. Doom.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Anyhow, back to work for me. Just had another mini-BP moment. I need to go on a binge to get my post count up...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss