WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have decided to give up the search for a poster of one of this artist's paintings which isn't too expensive.

My mother has a stack of pictures in her attic, originals which were handed down from generation to generation. Maybe it's time that my generation - meaning me - claims some of them.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

After doing some research on the web which confirmed this, all I can say is: Interesting.

However I use a saucer for either what Wikipedia says:

The saucer is useful for protecting surfaces from possible damage due to the heat of a cup, and to catch overflow, splashes, and drips from the cup, thus protecting both table linen and the user sitting in a free-standing chair who holds both cup and saucer. The saucer also provides a convenient place for a damp spoon, as might be used to stir the drink in the cup in order to mix sweeteners or creamers into tea or coffee.

Or: For getting provided with interesting pictures of unknown flying objects.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

After doing some research on the web which confirmed this, all I can say is: Interesting.

However I use a saucer for either what Wikipedia says:

Or: For getting provided with interesting pictures of unknown flying objects.

I personally think the use for the saucer is for protection from spillage. Those people in the pictures were probably drunk and spilled the coffee out by accident. :p Either that or they were poor and collected a bunch from different cups. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Why are posters of paintings so expensive?

I've often wondered this myself. I can only assume if it's a classic picture it has something to do with how it was photographed if you're getting a quality print. Sometimes you can find cheaper prints, like on eBay but they're not always good.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Just left work...just have to survive one more crazy work day and then time off here I come...

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

LOL, my wife didn't want anything to do with FFXIV, now she want's me to leave work early and help her get to level 20 for her chocobo/coeurl mout.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yay now I'm done with my college day ....now for the bus ride back home which is 20 min away but luckily I have a full battery on my cely and music !!! :cool:

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Please MS....GIVE ME MY LOCAL RESULTS BACK! None show up for me in the new format....I use the feature all the time....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)