WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

You gals and guys were very active while I was sleeping. I like what I've read.

Soon I will take a dancing course with a friend. This in something of the few things I have never learned and I think should be common knowledge.

I'm only afraid I'll trample her feet...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

My favourite colour is red and I have hazel eyes, meaning no definite eye colour... It depends on the day sometimes they can appear more blue, green, brown or grey.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My eyes are swampy green, and I don't have a favorite color. I think every color can be beautiful in the right context.

For devices I prefer black and dark gray tones though, as I'm afraid I would get bored of strong colors.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I like black, white and blue. I have a black lumia 800, a white 920 and the themes of them are Nokia blue and Cyan respectively. My PC and laptop have black themes but incorporate blue themed wallpapers for the most part.

And on the topic of eye colour, my eyes are brown. Pretty dark brown at that :cool:

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I have a white Lumia 800 and I use mauve theme. My wallpapers are usually pictures I take using my phone. I switch between nature, family, desserts.

On my laptop I don't use any specific wallpaper, just a blue background.

My eyes are dark dark brown.

Last edited:

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have a black 920 and I really love the way it looks and the way the matte feels. I even like the freedom of choice I have with colour theme. Having said that as soon as my warranty is up I will change the colour possibly to red or grey... Not sure which yet. I just want a change really.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I have a Cyan Lumia 520, I love it because its a Nokia, it runs an awesome OS. Everything works well.

I have Cyan live tiles with a Black background, I initially had a white background and indigo tiles.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

You gals and guys were very active while I was sleeping. I like what I've read.

Soon I will take a dancing course with a friend. This in something of the few things I have never learned and I think should be common knowledge.

I'm only afraid I'll trample her feet...

My wife and I have been thinking about taking dancing lessons. Not the overly active type though, just a good pace type like a waltz.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I like blue mostly but I'm pretty open to all colours. When it comes to devices I stick to black simply because I find they don't get noticably dirty like coloured devices. My wife is very disappointed in not being able to get a purple wireless charger shell for her 820 even though Nokia did show that colour in their advertising.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I can't believe we're already in the 4,000's. We'll be moving onto the 10K challenge soon!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett