WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Looks like the new Vodafone Australia RED plans are very compelling...

$60 a month gives you unlimited calling and text and 1.5GB of data...

Seems good enough for me. :)

What phone plans are you guys on?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I can't believe I missed it!

In other news I'm trying to decide if it's worth flashing the EE rom that just appeared on NCS.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I just came back from running. Every time while running I pass a sign which says "Freejob" and my brain automatically builds a "Free Hand Job" out of it. Am I so dirty minded?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Morning all - been at work since 645 - got a 13 hour day today and its busy, busy, busy. So wont be on here much to argue with BP and boost the post count

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

My wife and I have been thinking about taking dancing lessons. Not the overly active type though, just a good pace type like a waltz.

We want to do a basic course which covers a few common dances. I'm not very talented in music, I played a instrument when I was younger and it was always more math and coordination for me rather than art. I also don't like dancing in clubs, I just don't get it. So I hope I won't embarrass myself and her too much ;-)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Morning all - been at work since 645 - got a 13 hour day today and its busy, busy, busy. So wont be on here much to argue with BP and boost the post count

That sucks. :(

Just how many signs have Free Job over where you are Chregu? are most of them from homeless peoples wearing beanies and torn jeans? :D

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just how many signs have Free Job over where you are Chregu? are most of them from homeless peoples wearing beanies and torn jeans? :D

I have never tried to find out what it really is. I haven't ever seen the sign elsewhere, I think it's the name of a local employment agency. Here in Switzerland it is fancy to use English words, without really knowing the language ;-)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Hey LMZR - just noticed your signature - how you finding the 520? My girlfriends dad needs a new phone and hes never had a smartphone before we were looking at getting him a 520.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Hey LMZR - just noticed your signature - how you finding the 520? My girlfriends dad needs a new phone and hes never had a smartphone before we were looking at getting him a 520.

I know you're looking for personal experience but there are these:

Lumia 520 becomes even more affordable in the UK - ?59.95 at CPW | Windows Phone Central

Lumia 520 Review - The most affordable Nokia Windows Phone | Windows Phone Central

Nokia Lumia 520 is the most popular Windows Phone, according to new data | Windows Phone Central

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

At ?59.99 you can't really beat it.

Completely agree - talk mobile have a pretty good deal on at CPW 500 minutes 5000 texts and 500mb data with the phone free for ?12.50 a month hes paying more than that for his sony feature phone now with virgin.

Have had a look at the reviews already so yeah you were right I am looking for personal experience

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Completely agree - talk mobile have a pretty good deal on at CPW 500 minutes 5000 texts and 500mb data with the phone free for ?12.50 a month hes paying more than that for his sony feature phone now with virgin.

Have had a look at the reviews already so yeah you were right I am looking for personal experience

That's a good deal. The only major complaint I've heard is down to the camera, which is understandable since it lacks a few features.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The other complaint with the 520 is the SD card but that's a general complaint as WPOS seems to have issues there. Be careful which SD card you purchase.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

That's a good deal. The only major complaint I've heard is down to the camera, which is understandable since it lacks a few features.

Yeah but I doubt he would be using the camera much - the main reason we were thinking of getting it is his eye sight is going and the large tiles will be perfect for him

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs