WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Yeah but I doubt he would be using the camera much - the main reason we were thinking of getting it is his eye sight is going and the large tiles will be perfect for him

I guess it would come down to how comfortable he would feel using a touchscreen. There's also the ease of access features. I don't think you can really go wrong with a 520 as long as they're not power users I don't see any issues.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Why is a fuel company a fan of the ps4?

They misread the news that the XBox One can be used as a Facetime device for businesses. Thinking it was the PS4 they bought 7 million of them and now they have to explain it to the shareholders.

This situation would transform you to a ****** too.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Hey LMZR - just noticed your signature - how you finding the 520? My girlfriends dad needs a new phone and hes never had a smartphone before we were looking at getting him a 520.

I like using it a lot, it's a good all rounder, as the Speaker is loud, everything runs well, i haven't tried calling as my phone is unlocked and i use Wi-Fi. My dad tried calling him self and he says it's brilliant.

Is there anything else you want me to tell about the 520? If so, just ask me. :)

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

SONY MAKE.BELIEVE

There the inspirational light in a dark time!

Some of their Android phones are interesting (Xperia Play, Xperia Z, Z Ultra)

I wouldn't get one, but i've seen them in use and they're alright.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I bought a Sony camera and a Sony laptop back in the days they forced their own standards on everybody. This got so annoying after a while, super expensive memory cards with no advantage, no standard USB cords, no standard-drivers for the camera on Windows, no SD slot in this very, very expensive laptop... back then I swore to never buy a Sony device again.

But I think nowadays it isn't as bad anymore.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

They are sexy, however the only one I would consider buying would be the ultra but I don't like android apart from when it was 2.1 ?clair that was the best!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I bought a Sony camera and a Sony laptop back in the days they forced their own standards on everybody. This got so annoying after a while, super expensive memory cards with no advantage, no standard USB cords, no standard-drivers for the camera on Windows, no SD slot in this very, very expensive laptop... back then I swore to never buy a Sony device again.

I would never buy one of their laptops, i hate the Sony VAIO's.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

They're still a pain in the ***. My wife has a Sony Viao and though it's a nice machine, the speakers are crap and until recently they didn't update their driver for the SD card on the machine for W8. It appears to be working now. I was using another driver to get around the issue. They also appeared uninterested in updating their drivers either for 'older' machines, we're talking less than 2 years old. So I personally wouldn't recommend a Sony Viao, over priced and not really worth it. Having said that, I have a HP Envy and it's crap as well so I'm at a loss as to what to recommend to people these days. Laptops don't impress me anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss