WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Sitting across from a cute girl on the train ride. She's very tanned...maybe a bit too tanned in the face for my taste. I like a good tan on a woman, but the sunburn isn't as cute as some people make it out to be.

Well at least its a real tan - you should see some of the girls here in Essex - fake tans slapped on along with the same trowel they put make up on with - a lot of them look like they passed through Wille Wonkas as an Oompa Lumpa then got gangbanged by someone at Crayola.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Congrats to muessig and BIGPADDY for being great ambassadors.
No, you will not get cake.
*pichuun*
*pichiun*
*pichuun*
Continue?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I just couldn't get into wearing 3D glasses to watch TV. It's different at the cinema where they have a bin to recycle the glasses after the movie is over.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And of course there is a thunderstorm when I am driving my bike to the university...

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I just couldn't get into wearing 3D glasses to watch TV. It's different at the cinema where they have a bin to recycle the glasses after the movie is over.

3d gives me a headache - my brain fights it as it knows the depth perception isn't real and every now and then my eyes just unfocus rendering the glasses useless and giving me a headache.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

3d gives me a headache - my brain fights it as it knows the depth perception isn't real and every now and then my eyes just unfocus rendering the glasses useless and giving me a headache.

I don't have this issue with movies, it's mostly with games where I have this problem. Though I do often feel 'off' when I get out of a 3D film.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
My TV came with birth control glasses.

We tried them for a few min. And they went in the bag... Probably to never see the light of day again

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

3d gives me a headache too. I feel sick. I usually never watch 3d movies that are linger than 90mins. Animated 3d movies are short enough and I can just about tolerate them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss