WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm doing some excel work currently. Thrilling I tell you. I'm waiting for the panic button to be pushed on this project, which probably won't happen for another month.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Nice. I'm on the ground floor of a 'campus building' and all I see is other cubicles. If I turn my head all I see is the other 'campus buildings', carpark and some blue sky and clouds. Not the most picturesque place.

Took this in January on a very clear, cold morning. Looks like the Shard is ready to launch.

WP_20130117_002.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That's a great picture and fantastic view. I wish I has a view like that. Might motivate me more. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Though I would settle for getting some half decent sleep right about now. We had some neighbour near by burning some toxic sh*t for three nights running. Last night was the first time it didn't go all night long. Unfortunately I wasn't able to pinpoint where it was coming from so I could go there and tell them off. I'm hoping someone else did so it doesn't start again tonight. Last night was the first night I was able to sleep properly.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Though I would settle for getting some half decent sleep right about now. We had some neighbour near by burning some toxic sh*t for three nights running. Last night was the first time it didn't go all night long. Unfortunately I wasn't able to pinpoint where it was coming from so I could go there and tell them off. I'm hoping someone else did so it doesn't start again tonight. Last night was the first night I was able to sleep properly.

Yeah I always feel like that on Mondays - We have 4 large families from the Philippines living on my road and although they aren't related they have parties every weekend that go on until 1am with really bad karaoke. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights I can guarantee at some point someone will be murdering Celine Dion.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I always feel like that on Mondays - We have 4 large families from the Philippines living on my road and although they aren't related they have parties every weekend that go on until 1am with really bad karaoke. Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights I can guarantee at some point someone will be murdering Celine Dion.

Well we can always hope regarding Celine Dion.... :p JK. I'm not a violent person but can't stand her.

Feel sorry for you there. We don't get much in the way of parties where I live. We just get BBQ smoke, chimney smoke in winter and that toxic smell the last three days. Our neighbours are generally quiet. Our downstairs neighbour sometimes goes late when watching movies and playing games. They have a huge stereo setup. Our bedroom is right above their lounge...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte