WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sometimes people are mean to women drivers. They honk their horn at me for no reason. Its what kept me away from driving for years. I finally learnt how to drive last year.

Men honk at women for other reasons as well you know :eek:rly:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

sometimes people are mean to women drivers. They honk their horn at me for no reason. Its what kept me away from driving for years. I finally learnt how to drive last year.

There are a lot of stupid divers out there, some are complete jerks. The horn honking could have been a compliment though.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I realise but it can mean other stuff, but its still irritating because im trying to focus.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

They're doing BBQ burgers and sausages for lunch. The only problem is that the burgers are crap and the sausages are too fatty. Sigh.

I hate eating fatty meat, then again i rarely eat any confectionery and i'm trying to cut down on Chocolates.

And i'm only 14...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I hate eating fatty meat, then again i rarely eat any confectionery and i'm trying to cut down on Chocolates.

And i'm only 14...

Well I'm a lot older than that. Turn your number around and add one. I'm trying to stop mid-life spread. :p

I generally eat ok but I have a sweet tooth. Then I sometimes eat too much. So I'm fixing both issues slowly. I am also starting to exercise.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Well I'm a lot older than that. Turn your number around and add one. I'm trying to stop mid-life spread. :p

I generally eat ok but I have a sweet tooth. Then I sometimes eat too much. So I'm fixing both issues slowly. I am also starting to exercise.

Woah, Well, at least you exercise, i rarely, but i don't have much inspiration to do so anyways.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Woah, Well, at least you exercise, i rarely, but i don't have much inspiration to do so anyways.

I just started exercising. At least your young enough to set yourself to better eating habits. That's a good thing.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

And thus it stalls... oh well, was fun while it lasted. :)

Hey Chregu I know this is probably not in your area of expertise but though you might find this interesting: BBC News - Earth life 'may have come from Mars'

The comments are interesting too. o_O

Very interesting. But certainly not my area of expertise, even though my master degree says "Biophysics" I don't know anything about the biophysical background of this article :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Very interesting. But certainly not my area of expertise, even though my master degree says "Biophysics" I don't know anything about the biophysical background of this article :)

I like science and I think biology is fastinating, as long as I don't have to cut things open. :p What is your expertise in?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I like science and I think biology is fastinating, as long as I don't have to cut things open. :p What is your expertise in?

I don't have any? I have only mastered in biophysics, because the laboratory I did my thesis in focuses on biophysics and we didn't know what else to put on the form ;-)

Basically I have established a variety of techniques in this laboratory, mostly by doing a lot of biochemistry and microscopy.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Mind you I don't feel old. Though my body from time to time reminds me that I'm getting up there. :p

Like my legs that don't take 4 times running a week anymore... but reducing to 3 times a week seems to work, I don't have any pain at the moment.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I don't have any? I have only mastered in biophysics, because the laboratory I did my thesis in focuses on biophysics and we didn't know what else to put on the form ;-)

Basically I have established a variety of techniques in this laboratory, mostly by doing a lot of biochemistry and microscopy.

Ah. So do you have an idea of what your PhD will be in?

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I've had to cut open stuff in biology lab.... It was not pretty.
I've cut open shark, fish, chicken head, cockroach, and egg with a live chick embryo inside.
And im vegetarian.
Those were the days I went hungry. I couldn't bring myself to eat on those days.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786