WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'm the same except the occasional freshly squeezed juice. I guess most people call us boring.

I have a drink once in a while.

I have a glass of whine from time to time, but rather rarely. Sometimes I drink a beer, but only on very special occasions.

Now I should go to the town hall, I guess...

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Exactly!

But I had time to wake up and now I'm heading to the lab. My boss sent me an email yesterday, he changed one letter in the entire document. At least it was worth the wait...

Sounds just like working for the US Government. If it ain't in triplicate, spelled right, and in 3 different formats, it ain't right.....

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Also I've never seen anything like paperwork until I lived in Finland. I'm not sure about other EU countries but they had to be the worst with paperwork I've experienced. There's even joke sketches about it on YouTube.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

You guys are funny because you all talk about grown up stuff :p while for me I'm waiting for the college bus to come . So that means I have 30 min to read what you all have talked about :)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Also I've never seen anything like paperwork until I lived in Finland. I'm not sure about other EU countries but they had to be the worst with paperwork I've experienced. There's even joke sketches about it on YouTube.

It cant be any worse than the Health & Safety in the UK. They've made life so boring for everyone.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

You guys are funny because you all talk about grown up stuff :p while for me I'm waiting for the college bus to come . So that means I have 30 min to read what you all have talked about :)

Don't read too much - this thread changes direction so many times in a day you may as well just look at the page you are on. Although the underlying theme of the 4470 odd posts is cake.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Australia is pretty big on safety. Being in electrical means dealing with things that can kill people fairly quick. There was a small incident at one site I was at, the amount of paperwork was crazy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6