WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Something I've not just noticed about WP8 but its a feature I have just decided is inherently awesome and thought I should share with you all.

Screen scroll speed - if you give the screen a light flick all your tiles leisurely scroll away, make the flick a bit harder and the speed increases.

Yes, I am easily pleased.

My daughter's eyes get all big and buggy when I hold my phone in front of her and scroll through the tiles... Biggest problem she has, is trying to stuff the phone in her mouth :-(

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I sometimes skip over long monologues from certain people ;-)

I just read quickly, so that helps.

Well, off to orientation. Lucked out and caught the school shuttle went I got off the train. I swear nearly everyone on the shuttle looks like an undergrad freshman! Diverse looking group though.

Be back in a little while.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

My daughter's eyes get all big and buggy when I hold my phone in front of her and scroll through the tiles... Biggest problem she has, is trying to stuff the phone in her mouth :-(

Haha - I remember that phase - every toy you pick up is covered in dribble where they have had it in their mouths - its like having a dog around the house.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

As I have nothing better to do at Saturday, and it will maybe be the last warm day this year, I've decided to go on a 70 km walk. I don't know if I can do it, in spring I walked 50 km and that was okay, but I wouldn't have wanted to walk further.

This will be interesting.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

As I have nothing better to do at Saturday, and it will maybe be the last warm day this year, I've decided to go on a 70 km walk. I don't know if I can do it, in spring I walked 50 km and that was okay, but I wouldn't have wanted to walk further.

This will be interesting.

that's great :) May the force be with you during this one :p don't forget to pack extra battery/portable charger for your lumia to take few shots to share with us! Any specified destination?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Chregu, good luck buddy. That sounds a lot like work, but really kind of fun. I lobe walking in new areas. Not sure if I am as dedicated as you, but I like it....

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I realized that German lessons in high-school weren't that useless as I thought. :) I understand your route plan! One day I'll visit my teacher to thank him just for that.! :p

Edit: oh, well I have no clue what the hell means fu?g?ngerunterf?hrung :) saay whaaaaaat 😵

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

The download for my laptop is half the speed of all the rest which is 60+ for all the other laptops and then mine only getting 30 to 40?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I realized that German lessons in high-school weren't that useless as I thought. :) I understand your route plan! One day I'll visit my teacher to thank him just for that.! :p

Edit: oh, well I have no clue what the hell means fu?g?ngerunterf?hrung :) saay whaaaaaat 

You made me laugh there ;-)

It's a pedestrian underpass :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire