WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Haha funny: "Thumbs up if you spent more money this weekend, than Arsene Wenger during whole summer" :D #Arsenal#COYG

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

ugh *processing data.........* WHAAAAAT IN THE NAME OF WILHELM TELL DOES IT MEAN?! (ya, that's your local historical accent as an replacement)

Very nice reference :)

Won't there be a movie called Tell 3D? With Brendan Fraser as Wilhelm Tell, I'm so looking forward to this thing, I imagine it will stamp swiss culture into the ground and be hilariously bad. :)

The Legend of William Tell: 3D (2014) - IMDb

It means something like lake-boat shipping cooperation.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Glad you liked it. :p At the beginning I wanted to involve Arnold von Winkelried, because I kept in mind that polish poet, Juliusz Słowacki considered Poland the "Winkelried of nations" in one of his books :) but... decided to bring someone real.
Didn't hear about. I can say that every polish movie about glorious historical events aren't crossing 6stars overall rating. :p Always great expectations, but then it is nothing to remember at all. :(

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Glad you liked it. :p At the beginning I wanted to involve Arnold von Winkelried, because I kept in mind that polish poet, Juliusz Słowacki considered Poland the "Winkelried of nations" in one of his books :) but... decided to bring someone real.
Didn't hear about. I can say that every polish movie about glorious historical events aren't crossing 6stars overall rating. :p Always great expectations, but then it is nothing to remember at all. :(

I can unashamedly admit that your knowledge in history must exceed mine by far. I'm impressed, I think you know so much more about Winkelried than I do. All I know is roughly the myth. ...and some years ago I had some ice cream near the field this was allegedly happening. And I am Swiss ;-)

On an unrelated note, I just watched Iron Man 3, and now I know this "twist" everybody was talking about and surprisingly nobody spoiled for me. I belong to the people not liking it at all. Also, after the finally most of the movie seems just so constructed. If I have to decide if I watch this one again, or Kiss Kiss Bang Bang from the same director, it will definitely be Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, I just love this movie.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

On an unrelated note, I just watched Iron Man 3, and now I know this "twist" everybody was talking about and surprisingly nobody spoiled for me. I belong to the people not liking it at all. Also, after the finally most of the movie seems just so constructed. If I have to decide if I watch this one again, or Kiss Kiss Bang Bang from the same director, it will definitely be Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, I just love this movie.

I also didn't like the ending

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm now going to discuss something dumb,

Why is it that clouds are made of cotton candy and the moon is made out of cheese?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm now going to discuss something dumb,

Why is it that clouds are made of cotton candy and the moon is made out of cheese?

I am surrounded by very intelligent people all day, most of them having a PhD, and nobody could ever explain to me why clouds have a distinct ending, why they form defined volumes up in the sky.

If anybody of you know this, please elucidate me!

...now I have to look it up in the internet (I wanted to write: "Now I have to google it, but I didn't!)

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I am surrounded by very intelligent people all day, most of them having a PhD, and nobody could ever explain to me why clouds have a distinct ending, why they form defined volumes up in the sky.

...now I have to look it up in the internet (I wanted to write: "Now I have to google it, but I didn't!)

It bing I'm going to bing it!!! :angry:

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

You need some dumbness! :p

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

To be fair, I have only asked a few people with a background in meteorology ;-)

Cumulus cloud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think the answer is: Because they start to form from a point and expand in a chain reaction to some extend. At least that's how I understand it.

I want the dumb answer!!!

It made out of COTTON CANDY!!!

Haven't you seen cloudy with chance of meatballs?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro