WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Haven't you seen cloudy with chance of meatballs?

I have not. But I watched Wreck-It Ralph and I loved it. A few friends and me were talking about animation movies, and of the ones I have seen this really is the one in ages I really liked.

In recent years most of them just exchanged cleverness and great story-telling with slapstick and cheap jokes. Just look at Ice Age 4, I don't mind the money, however I'm still waiting for a refund of my time I have wasted with this thing.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I have not. But I watched Wreck-It Ralph and I loved it. A few friends and me were talking about animation movies, and of the ones I have seen this really is the one in ages I really liked.

In recent years most of them just exchanged cleverness and great story-telling with slapstick and cheap jokes. Just look at Ice Age 4, I don't mind the money, however I'm still waiting for a refund of my time I have wasted with this thing.

I haven't either but I have watch a lot of animation, I prefer animation when watching films specially for the 3D.

I watch Toy Story 3 that was brilliant and Monster Inc the first one.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Let's organize a big international WPC meeting. We won't talk about smartphones or Microsoft, all we will do is eating cake and ice cream!

Let do it someone set up in the UK, have the cakes presented on a float with unlimited access to the bar!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

To be fair, I have only asked a few people with a background in meteorology ;-)

Cumulus cloud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think the answer is: Because they start to form from a point and expand in a chain reaction to some extend. At least that's how I understand it.

A long time ago I did a project on clouds. Damned if I can remember any of it!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I watch Toy Story 3 that was brilliant and Monster Inc the first one.

I watched the first Toy Story when it came out in 95 and back then I really didn't like it much. So I lost interest in the movies. Then, out of boredom I watched Toy Story 3 and I was sitting there, watching it and thinking: "Wow, this is great!"

It really surprised me how good and clever it was. So yes, Toy Story 3 is also great. But it is already 3 years old, so it doesn't count to the new ones ;-)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I thought you all can pay and I will eat and drink! :p

I am a graduate student now, I don't have any money. More money than graduate students in most countries, I'm sitting quite comfortable here in Switzerland, but still, not much money ;-)

It would probably enough to catch an EasyJet to London, sleep in a cheap hostel and buy a lot of cake and ice cream though.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I am a graduate student now, I don't have any money. More money than graduate students in most countries, I'm sitting quite comfortable here in Switzerland, but still, not much money ;-)

It would probably enough to catch an EasyJet to London, sleep in a cheap hostel and buy a lot of cake and ice cream though.

You have the money to be a graduate student :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon