WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Maybe that has historical reasons, i was always the fat, slow kid. Not that the other kids were mean to me, but I never got into team sports because of that. I like about running that it is a solitary sport and I can be all by myself and really work stuff out.
The gym can be solitary too if one uses headphones while working out. I've rarely spoken to anyone else at the gym. Most people just want to work out and then get out. It's a lot less social than anywhere else.

She's 4 now :)
She should keep you busy!

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

It's funny because I love going to the gym or playing team sports, but you'd have to light a firecracker under my backside to make me run otherwise.

im the opposite. I have never set foot in a gym. I love running though. I try to go 3 times a week.

Jeric820PH

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site

I do my workouts at home. Since everything is far from where i live it would be damn expensive to go back and forth just to go to the gym..xD

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

I hate running outside, but I do like running on a treadmill (probably because I can watch TV while running on the treadmill). My gym has a big screen TV directly in front of the treadmills.

I hate running on a treadmill. But maybe bbecause the gym at my complex doesn't have TV!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site

Personally I run whenever I can make the time. But running in the morning feels always much harder than in the evenings. If your schedule and the temperatures allow it, try running in the evenings, maybe it makes the beginning easier.

I'm so much into running, I don't even think about whether I feel like doing it, I just go.

If I run in the evenings I wonder if people will think I'm some criminal in the neighborhood. LoL

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm trying to stay away from treats. :straight:

Its Friday - live a little - Am off out to a Jamie Oliver restaurant tonight - Barbecoa in St Pauls, London - They have a ?65 steak for two people that's got my name and a man vs food challenge written all over it.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Well there goes my productive day

Go to youtube - start any video - click anywhere outside the video pane - type 1980

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium