WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I'll have to check out this new movie thread!

Nothing there so far. All I could have contributed I have already written in this thread. So I'll wait.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Have to work all weekend. Have a rummage sale all weekend (with three households- helping them all set up at 6:00 AM THEN heading to work).

Partying ....... I wish. Please party for me.... hard.

I expect reports all weekend long to get me through. Just posts of having fun. Will throw a random "please party and report" posts as I need motivation.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I do my workouts at home. Since everything is far from where i live it would be damn expensive to go back and forth just to go to the gym..xD

I have push up/ sit up/ squat apps which are doing a real decent job getting me trimmed up and back in decent shape. Easing me back into it, if you will. Jogging? Hurts more then it really, really should. I am buying a bike. Period.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Its Friday - live a little - Am off out to a Jamie Oliver restaurant tonight - Barbecoa in St Pauls, London - They have a ?65 steak for two people that's got my name and a man vs food challenge written all over it.

I didn't even know of that place. Might get around to it some day. I'm not a big meat eater anymore so it will only be a 'regular' size steak for me or something else.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I looked the man up in the internet (I always want to write "google" but then remember BigPaddy scowling at me...) and I still don't get it. But I don't care about him, as I scowl at everybody in a club ;-)

There's a video, I'd post it but I can't go to YouTube. Andrew W.K. - Party Hard. I can only imagine what it that is like.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

There's a video, I'd post it but I can't go to YouTube. Andrew W.K. - Party Hard. I can only imagine what it that is like.

Watching it right now.

They don't party hard, he just bows all the time. And don't ask me why, this song reminded me of "Teenage Dirtbag" even I have never liked this song or heard the song in recent years.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So... Todays burning question. When I check back in Monday morning will we have hit the 5K?

Depends if BP decides to come back and join the party. Also I probably won't post much over the weekend either. The overnight people have been a bit of a disappointment.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Watching it right now.

They don't party hard, he just bows all the time. And don't ask me why, this song reminded me of "Teenage Dirtbag" even I have never liked this song or heard the song in recent years.

Well that makes me want to hear the song. :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb