WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Even though i am far too young too drink, i hate the thought of having Alcohol.

I think the key is to drink in moderation. Personally I think there were times I was a little on the excessive side. When I look back now it was mostly a waste of money. Nowadays I just can't stand the thought of losing control, and I'm terribly afraid of hangovers ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think the key is to drink in moderation. Personally I think there were times I was a little on the excessive side. When I look back now it was mostly a waste of money. Nowadays I just can't stand the thought of losing control, and I'm terribly afraid of hangovers ;-)

You sound like me. I'm what they call a social drinker, I have 1-2 drinks on the occasion. I'm also the same with regards to the control bit and I do hate hangovers.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

What I will miss the most next week, is the option to have a little nap after lunch.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Doing some laundry before headed into the city. Finally made some time to get some new music today. 😊

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What music did you get?

I scratched my pop itch by getting robin thicke, Ciara, jay-Z, kanye, and snoop. Then I tapped into my home conscious side with protoje. I love where protoje is going with his music...very refreshing. Still a little pop like, but very conscious. 😊

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I scratched my pop itch by getting robin thicke, Ciara, jay-Z, kanye, and snoop. Then I tapped into my home conscious side with protoje. I love where protoje is going with his music...very refreshing. Still a little pop like, but very conscious. ��

Thankfully I know some of those people other wise I would feel very old. :p Didn't realize Jay-Z and Snoop is down to 'pop' these days but then that terminology always confused me anyway.

Not really my type of music but hey, it's what makes you happy in the end. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Thankfully I know some of those people other wise I would feel very old. :p Didn't realize Jay-Z and Snoop is down to 'pop' these days but then that terminology always confused me anyway.

Not really my type of music but hey, it's what makes you happy in the end. :)

Well, my bad for using the word "pop", but what i meant to say is Kanye, Jay-Z and Snoop still have commercial type feel to their stuff. I actually have a very wide music listening ear. What kind of music do you listen to?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes I wish I had moderator powers. Some threads need to be closed before they even get started.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well, my bad for using the word "pop", but what i meant to say is Kanye, Jay-Z and Snoop still have commercial type feel to their stuff. I actually have a very wide music listening ear. What kind of music do you listen to?

Oh I know what you meant. LOL! I'm was just making a frivolous comment.

I tend to stick to alternative rock or whatever it's called these days but like you my tastes vary and I can listen to almost anything. I draw the line at country music though. I have to say I can stomach one or two songs but I couldn't take a whole evening of it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte