WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
His post count doesn't matter when his club lost to Manchester City... He should've been there to support them.. I won't talk to him anymore. : (

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

National BP 3,000 post day is in the works. Everyone in the world throws a cupcake at the computer. It is a U.N. Resolution, I believe.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

His post count doesn't matter when his club lost to Manchester City... He should've been there to support them.. I won't talk to him anymore. : (
Ah, sports. It only matters that you have someone to blame. It has been a universal truth since the Greeks first stripped naked and ran races.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

The commercial for the lays potato chips with the Bomb Diffusing Sloth makes me laugh out loud EVERY time I see it!!

"....ARE YOU SLEEPING???"

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

I have a dog named Autumn who doesn't bark. She makes the most awful noise that is part howl, part yodel, and part whine when she gets excited. It embarrasses the crud out of my wife and son and cracks me up every time. I swear, it is a sound like she is caught in a trash compactor and is facing a painful death, and all she is is happy.....

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Here in the US, college football is back. Good to see real football on again.....

that's one of only a few things I like about US. College teams - that's really great idea and opportunity for young people to make them cooperate, involve them into something big, something what really matters. Competing with other collages, also a great chance to be seen by scout of some good club.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Okay: post something that makes you smile.

Seeing people have the "aha! I get it" moment. Or seeing some random toddler (usually a girl) trying to flirt with you on the train. I usually get the little kids who like to look at me. So close and open my eyes a for a few seconds to amuse then, and when their adult caregiver looks up I give them the "I mean no harm/I'm not a creep or pedophilic look".

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Here in the US, college football is back. Good to see real football on again.....

It is funny because when I first started watching football, I never liked the college game. Then one Saturday I decided to sit through an afternoon and saw some good rivalry games that got me interested. Now that I'm back in school (@Rutgers), I may try to to watch a Big Ten game either this year or before l graduate.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Manchester United.. Okay :p it's better than sympathizing with Tottenham : ) RvP is great striker, still missing him in Arsenal.

I'm hurt. There are only two teams I cheer for in the EPL...Arsenal and Spurs. I cheer for Spurs first though. I will root for Man City when they play United only.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Well, I just had another mini BP moment to pad my stats. Off to continue hanging out with the ex.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm hurt. There are only two teams I cheer for in the EPL...Arsenal and Spurs. I cheer for Spurs first though. I will root for Man City when they play United only.

I'm an Arsenal fan so I'm always against Tottenham just as it's some kind of commandment. : ) but I'm not living in London to feel it much. That's why I care only about finishing higher than Spurs in EPL table and winning matches played against them. :p
Spurs have made very interesting transfers this summer, I'm looking forward to see them on the pitch. Eriksen, Paulinho, Lamela, Capoue, Soldado, Chiriches, Chadli - they all are quality players.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

So, after 9.5 hours and roughly 55 km I gave up. It would be good if I can walk on Monday. Waiting for the train now.

Photos follow later ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999